I buy and enjoy Nintendo games and consoles....

#11NerdimusPrimePosted 9/18/2013 5:38:10 PM
Yes TC, it's called being a gamer. A gamer enjoys games and does not discriminate on any factor other than fun and enjoyment.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#12RyanSBHFPosted 9/18/2013 7:37:09 PM
I buy Sony consoles and PC games in addition to Nintendo ones.
#13TalentedMPosted 9/18/2013 8:13:35 PM
BlindFanboy posted...

Haha, I never quite understood why he said that. "My body is ready" made sense because he was about to play the Wii Fit, but not the purple pikmin quote.

Purple Pikmin are stronger and sturdier than the rest.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#14cmincPosted 9/18/2013 8:34:15 PM
In the event your body is not sufficiently ready, please refer to the first couple minutes of the wii fit u direct. Theres a neat little excersize the nintendo trainer chick recommends for body readying, specifically, believe it or not. i thought it was cute, anyway.

Also, absolutely, tc. I highly doubt anyone here has only ever bought and enjoyed gaming with nintendo products. And, in the event that there are people like that, i'd say their opinions are highly suspect.

Even though i myself do tend to like more of what nintendo puts out more often and for longer, i have no problems saying that halo was great, gears was awesome, gran turismo was phenominal and god of war made everything else in the genre obsolete and almost stupid--especially 3; ascension sucked...i personally wouldnt feel like a complete gamer without having played those titles and many others this gen.

Between all the cool third party stuff like gta and modern warfare, and the FINALLY well done licensed games, like batman and force unleashed, i'd of missed a lot by going nintendo only this gen. Thats kind of why im really digging wii u, edoecially now and for the upcoming months-- it looks to be getting almost everything that matters but exclusives.
---
---