Do you feel sad now that GTA 5 is not on WiiU?

#51desert_santaPosted 9/19/2013 3:28:28 AM
lol no, wii u has plenty of other games to play, plus the amount of violence in this instalment may not be good for Nintendo's image perhaps?

however I would not call gta overrated, it's always been fun to play
#52Rasputin77Posted 9/19/2013 4:12:21 AM
Now... if I only have a Wii U, I say it's overrated, right? I forget how this works.

Genericgamer667 posted...
there are more topics about GTA than on the GTA boards themselves

Exaggeration is fun.

Making my gamefaqs experience better by putting blinders on, then when I run into opposing viewpoints IRL, I break down and don't know what to do.

Haha, cute sig! If only more people realized, right? Ahhhh, well... they will. ;)
---
I visit the Wii U board as a reminder to purchase and enthusiastically use prophylactics.
#53pokemonfreak97Posted 9/19/2013 4:14:47 AM
Never liked the game, or the series, and never understood why nobody used any of the boards for the actual game to discuss the thing.

But, of course, any game on the Wii U is a good thing for the console, so it's a pity
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#54JackalPosted 9/19/2013 4:23:38 AM
fuzi11 posted...
where is the: it doesn't matter, as I have other means to play the game option?

This.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#55Panic_at_discoPosted 9/19/2013 4:25:40 AM
Both no and yes. I own a trashbox so i can play it there, but on the other hand it feels kinda sad that there will be no Gta on Wii u.
#56thefabregas22Posted 9/19/2013 4:26:52 AM
Where is the i don't care option?
It's not overrated but I'm not sad.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#57mashuPosted 9/19/2013 4:37:48 AM(edited)
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Do you guys not like GTA V because it is popular? There is quite a lot to do in the game.

I dislike GTA because it's genre doesn't inspire me. JRPGs, SRPGs, adventure, and games with a creative or fantastical setting inspire me. I have no idea why anyone would enjoy running around in a real life crime simulator or a FPS trying to emulate a real life military battlefield, all the while doing so in so-called ultra realistic graphics that, to me, just remind me even more it's a computer simulation, since there's little to no room left for imagination. I don't understand it at all, as a general trend. Just because someone dislikes a popular game doesn't necessarily mean they do so just because it's popular (what the hell is that, anyway?).
#58TheGreatUnownPosted 9/19/2013 4:47:02 AM
Jackal posted...
fuzi11 posted...
where is the: it doesn't matter, as I have other means to play the game option?

This.

---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579 XBL:IronPatriot215
Trolls should see this: http://youtu.be/Tkm5K2fu0AI?t=1m38s
#59LordRazielPosted 9/19/2013 10:41:52 AM
Yes. Its sad. Kind of.
---
-------------
Dashing
#60ThePCElitistPosted 9/19/2013 11:20:31 AM
Typical Nintendo board replies.

*Game doesn't come to console