Kamiya(W101Director/Writer) considers Wind Waker terrible

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kamiya(W101Director/Writer) considers Wind Waker terrible
3 years ago#11
MotiJr posted...
Wow, TC likes make troll posts on a regular basis but now he's making troll topics? This is an interesting development. Oh and if anyone asks, it is a troll topic because his sole intention is to provoke others into responding inappropriately. That much is obvious.

So you fall for his bait and bump it?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
3 years ago#12
Except... he doesn't think it's terrible. He's criticizing it and giving his opinion. What's wrong with that? I kind of agree with him, actually. It doesn't mean it's not a good game. It just means it's not perfect and there are things that could be improved upon in a future Zelda.
3 years ago#13
I agree with him. Well, it's not exactly terrible but its the worst 3d game
(message deleted)
3 years ago#15
Many don't like WW.

That won't change because it's HD.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
3 years ago#16
NovaLevossida posted...
Oh, Kamiya doesn't consider it a remake then and instead just an HD port. I guess we finally agree on something.

Isn't that like saying Super Mario All-stars isn't a remake because it doesn't have new levels?
3 years ago#17
BkzIzu posted...
http://i.imgur.com/8Gt5sIL.jpg

Perhaps he should have taken pointers from the Wind Waker, as that it appears the general public deems his latest effort to be pretty terrible itself.
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
3 years ago#18
segagamer posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
Oh, Kamiya doesn't consider it a remake then and instead just an HD port. I guess we finally agree on something.

Isn't that like saying Super Mario All-stars isn't a remake because it doesn't have new levels?

Super Mario All-Stars is essentially the first ever HD collection.
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kamiya(W101Director/Writer) considers Wind Waker terrible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived