Do ya think WWHD is a good demonstration of the Wii U Power or not?

#21The_Shadow_LinkPosted 9/20/2013 2:26:15 AM
TalentedM posted...
The_Shadow_Link posted...

Too bad the Wii Sports Club looks awful and even more overpriced.

$9.99 is overpriced?

Hmm... Maybe times are tougher than I thought.

It is when you take into account the 12 games provided in Wii Sports Resort that was being offered with a Wii Motion Plus for around $60. Of which some of those games are improved versions of Wii Sports one, with Wii Sports already being a free bundle game, and later put into the choice collection for $20.

$9.99 per game does look overpriced at that point. That's the same cost as something like Psychonauts or Terraria. If they were expanding them into Full Proper games I can understand. But stuff like Baseball will still be as dreadful as it was in the Wii Version. With the terrible Mii running models and Foul Balls all the time.

It's just too much for what they are providing. It's bad value.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#22jackorhoadsPosted 9/20/2013 2:38:17 AM
Nobody is forcing you to pay the $9.99, if you don't want it then don't buy it. Simples.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#23The_Shadow_LinkPosted 9/20/2013 2:45:55 AM
jackorhoads posted...
Nobody is forcing you to pay the $9.99, if you don't want it then don't buy it. Simples.

My advise is if you do want to buy it. Just get the Wii Version of the game. You can find it for an extremely cheap price now, it has all 5 games in it in one. And the extra features are not worth the additional cost overall.
---
#24Neo_HeartlessPosted 9/20/2013 2:48:45 AM
jackorhoads posted...

My advise is if you do want to buy it. Just get the Wii Version of the game. You can find it for an extremely cheap price now, it has all 5 games in it in one. And the extra features are not worth the additional cost overall.

I dunno about you, but the online portion is really tempting, at least for the Golf and Bowling.

If you can communicate via voice, or even have video of friends so you can rub your strike in their face that would be great, but knowing Nintendo, probably not lol.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#25The_Shadow_LinkPosted 9/20/2013 2:56:47 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
jackorhoads posted...

I dunno about you, but the online portion is really tempting, at least for the Golf and Bowling.

If you can communicate via voice, or even have video of friends so you can rub your strike in their face that would be great, but knowing Nintendo, probably not lol.

Considering the enormous amount of people not wanting Online Multiplayer in 3D World. I don't see many people shelling out for it. Espicially for stuff like Boxing and Baseball which is only 2 Players. They might put those features in, and they should because they have the capabilities to do so (Camera and Microphone are built into the Wii Gamepad) espicially at the price they are charging. But I feel safe betting they won't.
---
#26Dev0311Posted 9/20/2013 5:36:00 AM
Hell no.
#27star_guy_100Posted 9/20/2013 5:43:16 AM
an hd port of a 10 year old cell shaded game doesnt really demonstrate anything about the wii u.
#28The13DoctorsPosted 9/20/2013 5:46:22 AM
Of course not.

Kart running at 1080p 60FPS 4 Player Split, that will show it.

Then Bayonetta being 1080p 60FPS.

Mario 3D World some.

I'm hoping X is late 2014 so they can make it 1080p 60FPS, we already know there won't be loading screens.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#29eyeofcorePosted 9/20/2013 5:50:12 AM
Compare Bayonetta for Xbox 360 to Bayonetta 2 for Wii U and you will see Wii U is taking a dump on 7th generation.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.