Do people only care about Mario Kart and Smash Bros anymore?

#21CaptainCorrectPosted 9/21/2013 3:19:11 PM
slymshady posted...
Never on my radar. Play one Mario kart, you've played them all. Smash bros is just a button masher that people get hard over because it has Nintendo characters

Bingo.

Shame the drones here are afraid of the truth.
#22themegaman7Posted 9/21/2013 3:23:34 PM
Those two, the SMT X FE crossover, which we haven't heard anything about since announcement and possibly Sonic Lost World if it doesn't end up sucking.

There still han't been anything for Wii U, but Smash Brothers alone is worth getting the system. I hope that it won't end up being as disappointing as brawl though.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3836-3544 - PSN: Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#23ColdReticencePosted 9/21/2013 3:50:59 PM
ITT: Any sequel is a rehash.
---
I'm just an alt. Don't mind me.
#24Lousy_FellowPosted 9/21/2013 4:15:29 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Isn't it ironic... I'm honestly starting to believe that the worst thing about gaming are the fans.

Ever since I started using the internet, that's what I always thought.
---
Why do you play games you don't enjoy? Are you a masochist?
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/Skull182-2/FutureofDLC.jpg
#25_Sovereign_Posted 9/21/2013 5:53:51 PM
Hardcore, Casual, Rehash, Port, Gimmick, etc, etc....Can anyone here just talk about games without having to bring any of the aforementioned words up? ( sans this post of course)

And no, I currently have 12 retail games sitting on my shelf and VC/eShop titles fill up my main screen....I must not be people.
---
Consoles I've owned : NES SNES GEN N64 PS DC GC PS2 Wii PS3 X360 Wii U GB GBC VB DS 3DS
I do not return to topics, I say my peace and move on
#26deathwave21Posted 9/21/2013 6:10:14 PM
I don't like fighting games or driving/racing games, so I personally don't care about MK or SB. That being said, the games look absolutely amazing so could possibly add them to my collection. I'll definitely be watching these games closely.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#27DTY3Posted 9/21/2013 8:02:20 PM
FenderMaster posted...
DTY3 posted...
slymshady posted...
Never on my radar. Play one Mario kart, you've played them all. Smash bros is just a button masher that people get hard over because it has Nintendo characters

Again, Smash Bros is almost literally the ONLY fighter where button mashing does NOT work.

Most people who call it a button masher either havent played it, or don't even know what button mashing is.

You can button mash in MvC and get result. Not in any Smash Bros.

You don't play many fighting games, do you?

I'm not saying other fighting games dont require skill. I'm saying that two unskliled players can mash buttons and at least hit each other.

Smash isnt set up to allow button mashing.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#28guedesbrawlPosted 9/21/2013 8:09:27 PM
slymshady posted...

funniest thing i've heard.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...