Do they have any plans of releasing N64 games on the virtual console eventually?

#210TiamaT0Posted 9/21/2013 3:38:39 PM
I've been really annoyed by this after buying a Zombie U bundle on a whim. I enjoyed the game, and figured there would be plenty of old school Nintendo games to play. What a joke. Now the thing sits there collecting dust, because there's nothing to do on it.

Nintendo has this stranglehold on so many games, yet they refuse to release them for people to play. That's what annoys me the most, if you aren't going to put out any new games, at least give us the old stuff...
---
God, please strike the d-bag out of any crybaby ______ fanboy I have the misfortune of coming across on this board.
#22CubeTVPosted 9/24/2013 5:25:47 PM(edited)
^They can hardly "give us the old stuff" right either... We JUST got the first Super Mario Bros. game last week. It's not even the SNES one, just the NES one. That was the only VC game released too.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#23methosagainPosted 9/24/2013 5:29:40 PM
They really just need to transfer the entire Wii VC catalog to the eshop and be done with it, while nice I really do not need true Wii U intergration
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#24Nin3DSFanPosted 9/24/2013 5:34:16 PM
Does anyone not actually understand this?

The Wii U VC games have Game Pad support, Miiverse communities, AND savestates. THESE HAVE TO BE CODED. You can't just "transfer" the games. If they just "transferred" the games, they'd be the same as they were. No GamePad support, and only Wii controllers.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!