Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#1
Would you like the Prime series to have a 4th installment? - Results (124 votes)
YES! \O/ YES! \O/ YES! \O/
71.77% (89 votes)
No! No! No!!!!
28.23% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just make sure you read the poll answer in Daniel Bryan's voice.
Anymore left for me?

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#2
Who is Daniel Bryan?

Screw it. I'm reading it in Patrick Stewart's voice.
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#3
No. Star Fox and F Zero come first. We just recently had a Metroid game. Plus I dont really care for the Metroid prime games. If we were to have a Metroid game I want one like Super Metroid, it would look like this.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/083/b/6/super_metroid___depths_of_tourian_by_elemental79-d5z66m9.png
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#4
Sad thing about about half of these polls is that I never played the damn game(s). Its of no fault of the TC or anyone else, its just one of the many things that annoy me.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
3 years ago#5
Mandrew257 posted...
No. Star Fox and F Zero come first. We just recently had a Metroid game. Plus I dont really care for the Metroid prime games. If we were to have a Metroid game I want one like Super Metroid, it would look like this.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/083/b/6/super_metroid___depths_of_tourian_by_elemental79-d5z66m9.png

1. 3 years is not recent

2. Metroid has far more importance and popularity than Star Fox and F-Zero.

3. The last Metroid game was really, really bad.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4

User Info: NovaeGamer

NovaeGamer
3 years ago#6
No, sorry; I know I am going to be this old guy who "doesn't want to go with the times"....

But the Prime-series is to me only a sub series inside the franchise and it is time I get a "REAL" Metroid and not another FPS.......
When I want realistic graphics, I take a break from gaming and look at reality......

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#7
Considering "Prime" already had an ending where the titular Metroid Prime was pretty definitively killed... no.

They should give it a new title.
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
3 years ago#8
NovaeGamer posted...
No, sorry; I know I am going to be this old guy who "doesn't want to go with the times"....

But the Prime-series is to me only a sub series inside the franchise and it is time I get a "REAL" Metroid and not another FPS.......

By that same logic, Super Mario 64 is not a "real" Mario game.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#9
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

1. 3 years is not recent

That's the very definition of recent.
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games

User Info: bruno1983br

bruno1983br
3 years ago#10
I'd like to see Retro do a 2D Metroid. They did a great Donkey Kong, so they could pull it off. FPS Metroid is good, but unless it's revamped completely, I don't see the point.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived