I think it's possible the wii U will sell most out of the new consoles at holida

#1wonderful121Posted 9/21/2013 3:13:07 AM
Y.
---
Can't wait for the ps 4 to be released.
#2JackalPosted 9/21/2013 3:14:07 AM
No.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#3STN79Posted 9/21/2013 3:36:02 AM
If we're talking about games sold then i might agree with you. I mean it does have the stronger library obviously considering the other two will be in launch faze. If you mean by actual console sales probably not. Too many Pony's will have to buy PS4 on day one just to be the coolest most popular gamer on their blocks. People buying Wii U will be doing it because they want to play the newest Nintendo games and not to win the most awesome dudebro alive contest.
---
"for us its about games, about the fun, about the entertainment value, and not about the tech. reggie fils-aime
#4The_DjokerPosted 9/21/2013 3:46:00 AM
No chance in hell. U is selling poorly for a reason. People are waiting for next gen systems. When they come out will people suddenly go "i want a U instead now"

Seriously use your head.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#5AceMosPosted 9/21/2013 3:47:24 AM
^

tell me what games for the ps4 and xbox one will move them this holliday in huge numbers
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#6wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 4:00:05 AM
The_Djoker posted...
No chance in hell. U is selling poorly for a reason. People are waiting for next gen systems. When they come out will people suddenly go "i want a U instead now"

Seriously use your head.

Like the ps 3 right? Mmm?
---
Can't wait for the ps 4 to be released.
#7kdognumba1Posted 9/21/2013 4:11:26 AM
Well technically, they do have the potential to as they have the largest inventory but they have to make the demand for it.

Personally, while they're definitely making a lot of good moves such as dropping the price, doing the free wii fit, bundling WWHD with the system, and are dropping a lot of exclusive games all at once, I'm not sure they're doing enough advertisement wise to help the system. It's like every chance NoA has to hype the Wii U they completely derp and regurgitate the same bad methods they used at E3 2008.
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#8STN79Posted 9/21/2013 4:14:45 AM
PS4 has like what 4 exclusives at launch? Everything else on it will be available elsewhere. It's looking to me like there's not alot of reason to buy a PS4 this early on. Sure people will buy the thing anyway but then they'll be crying about having no games to play.
---
"for us its about games, about the fun, about the entertainment value, and not about the tech. reggie fils-aime
#9JackalPosted 9/21/2013 4:41:00 AM
The hardware. We want the hardware. We know that the games will come but the hardware and features are what we want.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#10TeremeiPosted 9/21/2013 4:44:02 AM
wonderful121 posted...
Y.

Is that because it uses the flux capacitor and goes back to the future?
---
Just started up a Saturn collection. Awaiting Shining the Holy Ark (sealed) to arrive.