3D Zelda games need to be dropped

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 9/22/2013 5:09:21 AM
Ocarina of Time: Boring and overrated
Wind Waker: Boring and too cartoony
Twilight Princess: Fun
Skyward Sword: Boring and too cartoony

Now I have yet to play a 2D/top-down Zelda game I didn't like, even the very first one that had no sense of direction. I really wish they would just make those. Of all the 3D Zeldas, TP was the only one I cared to finish. I love OOT's music though.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2segagamerPosted 9/22/2013 5:26:58 AM
You didnt mention majora.

Majora is my favorite game of all time.
#3bruno1983brPosted 9/22/2013 5:28:12 AM
Go play GTA V, troll.
#4NerdimusPrimePosted 9/22/2013 5:29:21 AM
They still make 2d Zelda's for handhelds...best of both worlds. If you don't like 3d zeldas, then play on 3ds..problem solved.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#5wingo84Posted 9/22/2013 5:30:49 AM
So because you don't like it everyone else has to suffer?

...okaaaaayyy
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#6NerdimusPrimePosted 9/22/2013 5:36:45 AM
bruno1983br posted...
Go play GTA V, troll.

that was uncalled for, no need to say that. It's entirely true, but still you shouldn't say such things. Instead point out the glaring flaws in his initial statement like " just because you find it boring to play good games doesn't mean the rest of us do". Just simply pointing out the fact that he is trolling doesn't contribute to the conversation and makes you no better than he is.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#7TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 5:40:26 AM
segagamer posted...
You didnt mention majora.

Majora is my favorite game of all time.

I forgot about that one, which is fine because I never actually played it
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 5:42:07 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
bruno1983br posted...
Go play GTA V, troll.

that was uncalled for, no need to say that. It's entirely true, but still you shouldn't say such things. Instead point out the glaring flaws in his initial statement like " just because you find it boring to play good games doesn't mean the rest of us do". Just simply pointing out the fact that he is trolling doesn't contribute to the conversation and makes you no better than he is.

It's called sharing an opinion, I said nothing about how everyone else feels about it. If you're one of those people who need to see "in my opinion" to know when something is an opinion, that's a personal problem.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#9Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/22/2013 5:45:42 AM
I'll agree with OoT, but every other 3D Zelda is either amazing (TP, WW, MM), or just okay (SS).

So no, 3D Zelda can stay. Hell, Zelda is one of the only franchises to successfully make the jump from 2D to 3D.
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#10Bat178Posted 9/22/2013 5:46:15 AM
I play them BECAUSE they are cartoony. I'm tired of the realistic bull**** that is in most games these days.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!