3D Zelda games need to be dropped

#31NerdimusPrimePosted 9/22/2013 6:26:37 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Lol ok Snow, I'm being immature because I don't care to get a handheld system now that I drive myself around when I only used my old handhelds while I was riding around in a car or on a school bus.

Right.

You're showing your immaturity by dismissing something as "kiddy" even though it offers you exactly what you profess to like.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#32ReachOutToTruthPosted 9/22/2013 6:31:05 AM
You hate OoT, but like TP which is was specifically designed to copy it as closely as possible?

eheu
---
It probably takes rocks and GA GONGs people with them!
#33TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 6:31:13 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Lol ok Snow, I'm being immature because I don't care to get a handheld system now that I drive myself around when I only used my old handhelds while I was riding around in a car or on a school bus.

Right.

You're showing your immaturity by dismissing something as "kiddy" even though it offers you exactly what you profess to like.

That's your personal problem if you saw it that way, especially because I never said it was "kiddy" or anything to that effect. Has nothing to do with being "kiddy" but everything to do with me not caring to play it in the house when I have a nice size tv to use. Sounds like your own insecurities popping up.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#34TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 6:33:22 AM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
You hate OoT, but like TP which is was specifically designed to copy it as closely as possible?

eheu

Was it really? Idk maybe it was the novelty of swinging a Wii remote around to swing my sword that kept me interested. Then again, it didn't work long enough in SS to make me want to finish it despite it being 1:1 with the sword.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#35Bat178Posted 9/22/2013 6:33:54 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Right.

That's your personal problem if you saw it that way, especially because I never said it was "kiddy" or anything to that effect. Has nothing to do with being "kiddy" but everything to do with me not caring to play it in the house when I have a nice size tv to use. Sounds like your own insecurities popping up.

You said it was "Too Cartoony".
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#36The13DoctorsPosted 9/22/2013 6:34:10 AM
I disagree. Eiji Aunuma disagrees. The millions that buy 3D LoZ disagree.

The opinions are all flipped on the 3D games, they are all really good, barring TP and MM imo, but I'm not going to say they shouldn't exist because I only like some of them. They don't need to be anything, you need to be dropped.

Just don't play them, 2D zelda has migrated to handhelds, buy those if you want that.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#37ReachOutToTruthPosted 9/22/2013 6:37:56 AM
Bat178 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Right.

In TC's defense, there's a difference between cartoony and kiddy, so you're still wrong if that's what you're arguing.

My mother for instance, can't stand cartoons. But she doesn't mind listening to the audio when my brother is playing Case Closed (she's a huge crime show fanatic.)

Unfortunately with video games, you can't just not look at the graphics.
---
It probably takes rocks and GA GONGs people with them!
#38TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 6:43:00 AM
Bat178 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Right.

"Why do you complain about not able to get 2D zelda game when its because of your own immature reason to not get a handheld that has 2D zelda game."

We're talking about handhelds. I said nothing about cartoony in reference to handhelds. I don't mind you butting in to my conversations with others, but at least figure out what we're talking about first.

Besides, me not being a fan of cartoony graphics has nothing to do with me thinking it's too kiddy. I still watch cartoons to this day and I always will. I just don't like them in Zelda games, that's my preference, deal with it.

Doesn't have to be crazy realistic looking like TP. LttP is still my favorite Zelda game and it's somewhat cartoony. I just think WW and SS are too cartoony, down to the little tune that plays when you hit people with your sword.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#39NerdimusPrimePosted 9/22/2013 6:45:21 AM(edited)
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Right.

Perhaps I read between the lines when you dismissed handhelds as " lost appeal when I stopped riding the bus" or "have enjoyed them since I started driving"...my mistake. My point still stands...if you want 2d Zeldas, they still make them..for handhelds. for the rest of us who enjoy what 3d zeldas have to offer, we will continue to enjoy console games. I think they are working on consolidating the 3ds and Wii U VC, so maybe you can get your wish of new 2d Zeldas on a console but for now if you want new 2d Zelda, handhelds are the option. The 3ds XL has a huge screen if it's an eyesight problem.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#40BladescorpionPosted 9/22/2013 6:46:09 AM(edited)
bruno1983br posted...
Go play GTA V, troll.

That.

The only problem with Zelda games has been the Wii controls.
---
Forgive spelling issues.