Take note Nintendo... this is how you should have done a Wind Waker game

#1gfaqsterPosted 9/22/2013 6:45:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7GPya4oosU

Zelda U better look like that.
It would be so awesome to have a huge open world Zelda game on Wii U with graphics and water effects like that.

Going around on a boat like that would be awesom!
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2guedesbrawlPosted 9/22/2013 6:47:08 AM
don't bet on a huge open world. you might get dissapointed.

Zelda won't be big as a sandbox game.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#3Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/22/2013 6:53:41 AM
Agreed.

I'd actually like Zelda U to have stealth mechanics in it, similar to AC.
Climbing buildings is an awful mechanic (it's much more fun to run up them), but I would love to have Link do some of the Solid Snake-ish stuff he did in Wind Waker, again.
Hugging walls, crawling, etc.

Give us various ways to complete dungeons.
Solve puzzles at your pace while avoiding enemies, or go in swinging your blade like a nutcase on methamphetamine (so... Trevor, from GTA V, with a sword. A god slaying sword... dear god what have I done?!) .
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 9/22/2013 7:31:48 AM
Wow, that DOES look really good.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5Mandrew257Posted 9/22/2013 7:33:37 AM
No! Maybe a bigger world, but everything else? No.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#6dark trunksPosted 9/22/2013 7:36:39 AM
There has been one Wind Waker, and it was on the Gamecube. I'd love to know how you think they could have made it look like a game like Assassin's Creed on the Gamecube.

And if you're directing this post at Wind Waker HD, I'd love to know at what point you assumed or thought they could have made it look like Assassin's Creed 4, when it's just an HD Port/Remake of the original.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#7The13DoctorsPosted 9/22/2013 7:39:17 AM
*Assassin's Creed video*

I'm out of here.

Wait is this 'that' video... oh wow you dumb sheep.

This is just marketing BS to sell you on Next Gen BS, and you are falling for every second of it, they shouldn't have to explain next gen step by step, if they are at the point where that's a thing, then there's no noticeable difference, and they know that so they have to talk up ***t you don't understand to impress people. At least post some actual gameplay, not this crap.

Also, you are saying they should have made a Legend of Zelda game, a complete different genre and gameplay, with 2013 technology, in 2003? I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#8Marcster1994Posted 9/22/2013 7:47:11 AM
Photo realistic game vs. a stylized game, that seems pretty fair, TC.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#9TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 9/22/2013 8:05:45 AM
The13Doctors posted...
*Assassin's Creed video*

I'm out of here.

Wait is this 'that' video... oh wow you dumb sheep.

This is just marketing BS to sell you on Next Gen BS, and you are falling for every second of it, they shouldn't have to explain next gen step by step, if they are at the point where that's a thing, then there's no noticeable difference, and they know that so they have to talk up ***t you don't understand to impress people. At least post some actual gameplay, not this crap.

Also, you are saying they should have made a Legend of Zelda game, a complete different genre and gameplay, with 2013 technology, in 2003? I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything.

YOU MAD AS HELL LMFAOOOOOO
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10nonexistingheroPosted 9/22/2013 8:06:30 AM
Meh, it's all graphics and the gameplay seems to be exactly the same as previous games.

I call that a waste of time.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.