Take note Nintendo... this is how you should have done a Wind Waker game

#11EarthLord_CJPosted 9/22/2013 7:16:51 AM
What even is "a Wind Waker game"? I wasn't aware there was a franchise of "Wind Waker" games.

Seriously, though, why would they ever go and changed the fundamental parts of the game? It was always going to be a HD port, not a remake.

Some people just don't make no sense.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#12anon_firePosted 9/22/2013 7:48:32 AM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
What even is "a Wind Waker game"? I wasn't aware there was a franchise of "Wind Waker" games.

Seriously, though, why would they ever go and changed the fundamental parts of the game? It was always going to be a HD port, not a remake.

Some people just don't make no sense.

You obviously don't know the difference between "remake" and "port"!
#13FenderMasterPosted 9/22/2013 7:58:00 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Wow, that DOES look really good.

---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#14jackorhoadsPosted 9/22/2013 7:58:27 AM
Zelda > > > > > >AC so much its not even funny.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#15TheDarkNerdPosted 9/22/2013 8:20:19 AM

There is. Unfortunately, the other two somewhat suffered by being on the DS, while trying to keep the aesthetic, so the aliasing or whatever what atrocious. The gameplay itself was something I couldn't get into, due to it being stylus-driven. Really, only time I've dropped a Zelder while I was less than halfway through. Didn't even bother with the second one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#16gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:35:50 AM
jackorhoads posted...
Zelda > > > > > >AC so much its not even funny.

that may be true but I want the next Zelda to look like the link I posted.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#17Skill4ReelPosted 9/23/2013 12:51:13 AM
Lol. Some of you guys should just keep playing Assassin's Creed because you don't seem too interested in Zelda. Good grief. I see a bland future where every single game being made is going to have all the same stuff in it.

When the heck has Zelda ever been about immersing the player with realism?
#18GencoilPosted 9/23/2013 12:55:31 AM
You're missing the point of Wind Waker's graphics. A radical change like that would ruin the style of the game. It's supposed to be cute and cartoony. Not everything has to look realistic.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#19IokuaPosted 9/23/2013 1:00:19 AM
Assassin's Creed IV on the PS4 and Xbone won't even look as good as that video wants you to think they will. What chance does a Zelda game on a system that is far less powerful stand to look that good?
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#20gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 7:49:08 AM
Iokua posted...
Assassin's Creed IV on the PS4 and Xbone won't even look as good as that video wants you to think they will. What chance does a Zelda game on a system that is far less powerful stand to look that good?

I think it will.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-