YOUR REACTION: Nintendo announces gay version of Mario in SSMB, called Mario-lah

#21kjhoveyPosted 9/22/2013 3:24:19 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
kjhovey posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
Considering the games on the Wii u like pikmen, 101, Zelda, etc... I would think the crazy fan base would relate very well.

So you're saying that anyone who likes Pikmin, The Wonderful 101 and Zelda are gay, and that gay people are crazy?

Trolls are getting pretty pathetic these days. I thought we all grew out of using gay as an insult, but I guess you're still 10.

I agree with the pathetic trolling, but you thought everyone grew out of using that as an insult? Do you watch any comedies? I'd imagine shows like South Park and Family Guy say gay or another variant of that word in literally every episode.

Family Guy and South Park aren't exactly "mature", mind you.

They absolutely aren't, but it doesn't change the fact that people still say it jokingly as an insult.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
Steam= kjhovey GT= kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey
#22VidgmchtrPosted 9/22/2013 3:27:12 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
kjhovey posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
Considering the games on the Wii u like pikmen, 101, Zelda, etc... I would think the crazy fan base would relate very well.

So you're saying that anyone who likes Pikmin, The Wonderful 101 and Zelda are gay, and that gay people are crazy?

Trolls are getting pretty pathetic these days. I thought we all grew out of using gay as an insult, but I guess you're still 10.

I agree with the pathetic trolling, but you thought everyone grew out of using that as an insult? Do you watch any comedies? I'd imagine shows like South Park and Family Guy say gay or another variant of that word in literally every episode.

As a gay dude I honestly don't care if people call things "gay". It's dumb but there's more important things to get angry about.
#23swabluPosted 9/22/2013 3:36:05 PM
megidola
---
i <3 k-pop. not changing my signature until FF XV gets a US release date
#24StarmanJuniorPosted 9/22/2013 3:42:02 PM
Vidgmchtr posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
kjhovey posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
FPS_hitman posted...

As a gay dude I honestly don't care if people call things "gay". It's dumb but there's more important things to get angry about.

true dat
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#25trenton97Posted 9/22/2013 3:46:07 PM
What's SSMB?
---
Official Goron Knight of Safe Haven
Prime Minister of the Link Between Worlds board.(Really loyal to WeirdJohn,don't tell >_>)
#26kjhoveyPosted 9/22/2013 3:47:40 PM
trenton97 posted...
What's SSMB?

Super Smash My Balls... the gay SSB.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
Steam= kjhovey GT= kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey