Does anyone at this point feel the Wii-U is worse than the Dreamcast?

#1Rome218Posted 9/22/2013 11:49:06 PM
The Dreamcast was actually good, and had some games on there that are even on the XBL library. This is not a troll thread, as I assume most people with a Wii-U own a PS3 or 360.

I was considering buying a Wii-U earlier this year. People may have been disappointed with some of the games that came out, but I absolutely had a blast. Dead Space 3, DmC, TR, SR4, Diablo 3, Crysis 3, GTA5, Bioshock Infinite.. those are just games on the top of my head that I personally really enjoyed. Those are not counting arcade games like Call of Juarez: Gunslinger or Charlie Murder.

I know EA doesn't work with Nintendo. Does anyone? Why are there no third party games coming on the Wii-U? I think that third party games are way better than exclusives for the PS3 and 360. In fact, I can't think of any exclusive that I love on either system.(Well, the arcade game Charlie Murder.)

Why are there no popular releases on this system?
#2Xenesis XenonPosted 9/23/2013 12:09:03 AM
It certainly has worse hyperbole.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#3jrb363Posted 9/23/2013 12:28:51 AM
The Dreamcast launch lineup is better than the Wii U lineup nearly a year after release. That's how bad things are for Nintendo.
---
Mod: Preaching about black people's values, or lack thereof, is not going to win you any awards around here.
Me: lol
#4Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 9/23/2013 12:33:02 AM
The Dreamcast had an amazing selection at launch, like absolutely amazing. Compared to any other launch it's crazy it didn't survive on the quality of the games alone. PS2's hype was just too strong.

Kinda makes you wonder about PS4 hype and the Wii U with this WEAK selection...
#5LordRazielPosted 9/23/2013 12:39:02 AM
Yes. Wii U feel like Nintendo fanboy fan service console. Only good for Mario and Zelda iteration.
---
-------------
Dashing
#6AvirosbPosted 9/23/2013 12:42:35 AM
Rome218 posted...
Why are there no popular releases on this system?
Oh, so you only play popular games, is that so?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#7Pac12345Posted 9/23/2013 12:42:39 AM
I feel like I am worse than the CD-i at this point.
#8GencoilPosted 9/23/2013 12:52:37 AM
LordRaziel posted...
Yes. Wii U feel like Nintendo fanboy fan service console. Only good for Mario and Zelda iteration.

Uh, hello? Did you forget The Wonderful 101, Sonic: Lost World, Rayman Legends and DKC: Tropical Freeze?
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#9Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 9/23/2013 12:55:50 AM
Gencoil posted...
LordRaziel posted...

Uh, hello? Did you forget The Wonderful 101, Sonic: Lost World, Rayman Legends and DKC: Tropical Freeze?

Half of those aren't even out
#10HorrorSindicatePosted 9/23/2013 12:55:52 AM
Lots of consoles from my POV had weaker opening years then the DC. Arcade perfect GG2000 and MVC2 alone offer hundreds of hours of gameplay.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder