Wii U Zelda Bundle selling well

#1steve_minor62Posted 9/23/2013 3:40:11 AM
There are no official sales number. I can report that the Wii U Zelda bundle is selling good where I live. I was at Gamestop on Friday and they had 2 of 18 left. I needed to goto my local Target over the weekend and they were sold out.

What have you all seen around where you live?
#2kukingina2Posted 9/23/2013 3:48:09 AM
well it got me to buy a wii u even if I don't like its current library
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3abbyhitterPosted 9/23/2013 3:55:47 AM
It got me to buy a Wii U. I'm loving it so far. I just beat the Forbidden Forest dungeon.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#4zado19Posted 9/23/2013 4:34:37 AM
abbyhitter posted...
It got me to buy a Wii U. I'm loving it so far. I just beat the Forbidden Forest dungeon.

is this your first time playing??
---
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor
#5ymmac1707Posted 9/23/2013 5:17:19 AM
My friend could not find one in the Raleigh/Cary, NC area...eventually ordered from Bestbuy.com
#6abbyhitterPosted 9/23/2013 4:03:19 PM
ymmac1707 posted...
My friend could not find one in the Raleigh/Cary, NC area...eventually ordered from Bestbuy.com

You should have come to the Wilmington area. There's plenty of them around here.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
#7abbyhitterPosted 9/23/2013 4:04:33 PM
zado19 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

is this your first time playing??

No. I played one time on the GameCube. I don't remember everything since I only played it one time. I completely love the HD resolution.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
#8_FalstaffPosted 9/23/2013 4:07:04 PM
It shouldn't be too big of a surprise, but I bet there are plenty of people who are both surprised and bitter. Zelda creates a lot of sales. Whether it will be enough to boost third party interest in the system remains to be seen.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#9PedrotacopacoPosted 9/23/2013 4:32:10 PM
At GameStop I saw:
2 grown men fangirling over vita (like seriously acting like little girls)
3 people buying the wind waker bundle
1 family who thought they could get the physical version that day for their kids birthday. Unlike he evil GameStop employee, I butted in and told them hey could buy the download on the e shop.

Aren't I a hero?
#10AxltheRedPosted 9/23/2013 4:57:49 PM
I can report Airdrie, Rockyview and even Olds in Alberta, Canada are sold out of Zelda Bundles i think my local wal mart got like 20 and sold out in about 5 hours.
---
~I'm gonna use it for Dinosaur things!~ Barry from Steam Rolled
http://www.backloggery.com/axlthered