I hope WiiU gets GTA V

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hope WiiU gets GTA V

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
3 years ago#1
Possibly the best game in the last decade. Do the rest of you want it on WiiU? Or do you just want more Mario and Zelda?

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#2
You don't want GTA V on the Wii U. Quit pretending.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

User Info: locky723

locky723
3 years ago#3
Obviously GTA 5 on Wii U would be great... But i highly doubt its happening :/

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
3 years ago#4
Why would I care? I have a PS3 and a serious gaming PC.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
/Yet the same troll topic
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
3 years ago#6
If by some slim chance GTA V were to come Wii U, it would sell poorly, not because of the install base, but because anyone that wanted it will have already got it on competing platforms.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#7
If I was a fan of GTA, I'd have a system other than Wii U already and would get it there.

And no I don't want it here. Rockstar would lose a ton of money when it bombs on Wii U. A game being popular does not mean it will do well on Nintendo systems. CoD Black Ops II comparison:
Xbox 360: 13 million
PS3: 11 million
Wii U: 0.2 million
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#8
I hope Wii U does get GTA V down the line. I don't have a Wii U yet and I could easily go to Gamestop right now and buy GTA V for 360 but I am willing to give it a year and if I doesn't come out for Wii U then I will get for 360.
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#9
Tsutarja495 posted...
If I was a fan of GTA, I'd have a system other than Wii U already and would get it there.

And no I don't want it here. Rockstar would lose a ton of money when it bombs on Wii U. A game being popular does not mean it will do well on Nintendo systems. CoD Black Ops II comparison:

To be fair the issue isn't really it being a Nintendo system rather it being a new Nintendo system. Because those CoD numbers are the fanbase split for two 80 Million consoles, versus one that only has 3-4 million.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#10
Baha05 posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

To be fair the issue isn't really it being a Nintendo system rather it being a new Nintendo system. Because those CoD numbers are the fanbase split for two 80 Million consoles, versus one that only has 3-4 million.

How is that any different than what GTA 5 would be like on Wii U?
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hope WiiU gets GTA V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived