I hope WiiU gets GTA V

#11Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 2:30:49 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
How is that any different than what GTA 5 would be like on Wii U?

Because PS3 and 360 have 80 million consoles and the Wii U only has 3-4 million? I mean if they all had roughly the same sales for the 3 then it would have a better chance but now it's obvious why most 7th gen games don't sell on the Wii U.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#12cardoor123 gfPosted 9/23/2013 2:31:30 PM
I don't, I rather play the same Zelda or Mario game 20 times than play another overrated GTA, Halo, CoD or Fallout game. :p

I don't really understand the love these games get as they're pretty horrible in my opinion. I just wish the people who made those games would stop making them and filling the world with horrible people as their fanbases are just filled with undesirables.
#13Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 2:32:29 PM
cardoor123 gf posted...
I don't, I rather play the same Zelda or Mario game 20 times than play another overrated GTA, Halo, CoD or Fallout game. :p

I don't really understand the love these games get as they're pretty horrible in my opinion. I just wish the people who made those games would stop making them and filling the world with horrible people as their fanbases are just filled with undesirables.

The reasons is opinions.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#14Tsutarja495Posted 9/23/2013 3:00:05 PM
Baha05 posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
How is that any different than what GTA 5 would be like on Wii U?

Because PS3 and 360 have 80 million consoles and the Wii U only has 3-4 million? I mean if they all had roughly the same sales for the 3 then it would have a better chance but now it's obvious why most 7th gen games don't sell on the Wii U.

So what you're saying is, GTA 5 would get the same terrible sales CoD BO II got? Or did you just miss my point of why I said it shouldn't appear on Wii U? The lower install base might explain it, but it doesn't mean the company wants those horrible sales.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#15Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 3:03:42 PM
Of course they don't want low sales, hence a secondary reason why it's not on the Wii U, though point being a lot of 7th gen games will take a hit on 8th gen consoles because the user base just isn't there.
---
#16NerdimusPrimePosted 9/23/2013 3:07:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
Of course they don't want low sales, hence a secondary reason why it's not on the Wii U, though point being a lot of 7th gen games will take a hit on 8th gen consoles because the user base just isn't there.

This is why Rockstar didn't wait for it to be a 8th gen game, they wanted to sell it to the combined 140 million owners of PS3/360.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#17Tsutarja495Posted 9/23/2013 3:08:33 PM
Call of Duty Black Ops comparison
Xbox 360: 14 million
PS3: 12 million
Wii: 1 million
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#18STN79Posted 9/23/2013 3:16:57 PM
Gta is just the same crap over and over in a different wrapper. Yeah it looks nicer every gen but it's nothing new or innovative. At least Nintendo games add a little variety and something new every time. I doubt the gta series will last as long as Mario and Zelda have either.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#19bear34Posted 9/23/2013 3:17:58 PM
Go play Lego City Undercover to get your GTA fix.
---
3DS vs. Vita ( Sept. 13. 13 - I had "Vista" for years until someone pointed it out)
I will have both soon!! :D
#20PaladinAlikPosted 9/23/2013 3:18:26 PM
My_Unit posted...
Possibly the best game in the last decade. Do the rest of you want it on WiiU? Or do you just want more Mario and Zelda?

More mario and zelda, GTA is overrated and stale
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.