I hope WiiU gets GTA V

#51zetsuclonePosted 9/23/2013 4:19:10 PM
Nintendo fans don't play gta silly goose.
---
I can transform
#52Tsutarja495Posted 9/23/2013 4:19:47 PM
The Wii U is a great deal weaker than the PS4 and Xbox One, so even if it does take off in sales it would be like the Wii where there's no choice but to gimp the Nintendo version as the system isn't powerful enough to run it correctly.

And really, it doesn't matter why something will bomb, be it the install base being too low, the game being gimped, or Nintendo fans only caring about Nintendo franchises. The result is the same, that company losing time and money from making a Nintendo version. So they should just skip the Wii U altogether.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#53Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 4:19:49 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You ignored mine, so no need to whine about it when I return the favor. Don't cherry pick sections of my post to respond to if you don't want me doing the same to you.

I shortened the message, the other points you made are pretty damn obvious points. Bigger user bases sell far more then smaller user bases. The same will happen to the PS4/X1 they won't compete with the 360/PS3 sales at all and we don't know what those sales will be like compared to the Wii U.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#54GuyFawkes5Posted 9/23/2013 4:20:40 PM
My_Unit posted...
Possibly the best game in the last decade. Do the rest of you want it on WiiU? Or do you just want more Mario and Zelda?

E-Mail R*
May be a long shot but hey ya never know.
---
If the media can blame video games for making people violent, then I can blame my pencil for misspelled words.
#55Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 9/23/2013 4:26:50 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You ignored mine, so no need to whine about it when I return the favor. Don't cherry pick sections of my post to respond to if you don't want me doing the same to you.

I shortened the message, the other points you made are pretty damn obvious points. Bigger user bases sell far more then smaller user bases. The same will happen to the PS4/X1 they won't compete with the 360/PS3 sales at all and we don't know what those sales will be like compared to the Wii U.

I think that even you know that the PS4/XBone versions are going to easily outsell the Wii U version, despite the smaller install base.

You ignored this, and it actually says the exact opposite of the bolded above.

Respond to full posts if you are going to complain about people not responding to your full posts.

Anyways, when the PS4 and Xbox1 versions out sell the wii u verson, despite having smaller install bases, will you finally admit that games like this have a much smaller audience on Nintendo consoles, and that is one of the reasons for low sales of said games.

EA seems to know this. They know how awful BF4 would sell on the Wii U.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#56KidIcarootsPosted 9/23/2013 4:27:25 PM
Nintendo is doomed because GTA V is popular. Any other game developed for last-gen consoles that comes out and is popular will further aggravate Nintendo's doomed status. Such is the law of modern gaming, and only fools and nintendrones shall choose to ignore it.

Give up, oh fanboys of Italian plumber descent. Thou shall not find what thy look for in it's lackluster not-blast processing engine.
#57Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 4:28:21 PM
EA also knows how to gimp and rip people off, but we'll have to see how this fiolds out. They might outsell the Wii U sales for the game, might not.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#58Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 9/23/2013 4:30:28 PM
Baha05 posted...
EA also knows how to gimp and rip people off, but we'll have to see how this fiolds out. They might outsell the Wii U sales for the game, might not.

What do you think will happen? Do you think the Wii U version will outsell the PS4 or Xbone versions?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#59Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 9/23/2013 5:34:41 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Baha05 posted...

What do you think will happen? Do you think the Wii U version will outsell the PS4 or Xbone versions?

Your silence answered the question better than I could have hoped you would have.
---
#60Baha05Posted 9/23/2013 5:36:10 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Your silence answered the question better than I could have hoped you would have.

No I just forgot the topic was still going, but whatever I think that it can go either way, depends what they do to gimp the Wii U version and what additions the PS4/X1 has.
---