I hope WiiU gets GTA V

#61TrixonePosted 9/23/2013 7:42:06 PM
It will never happen in a million years. You have a better chance of a shark falling from the sky and squashing your ass.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: The Last of Us, BO2, SSFIV:AE - Samurai of Legend
#62Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/23/2013 7:44:24 PM
Whoa, pal!
GTA V is good.
Not great, but good.

It's hardly the best game of the decade.
It's not even close.
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#63Rasputin77Posted 9/24/2013 10:50:59 AM
bear34 posted...
Go play Lego City Undercover to get your GTA fix.

That's officially the funniest s*** I've read all day.

Maverick_Reznor posted...
GTA V is by no means the greatest game of the last decade. If you think that then you have an opinion.

I know, right?

if you said mass effect, dark souls, demon souls, bioshock,or even dead space you may have a shred of credit.

Speaking of credit, you should start to obtain some by learning how opinions work.

My_Unit posted...
I'm not trolling. I want GTA V to come to WiiU. If you feel I am trolling then mark my messages. See what the moderators think.

Ahh, but see... that's where you're wrong. Posters on this board are experts at determining intent through the typed text of strangers. They all have a wealth of life experiences, mild psychic powers, completely unbiased viewpoints, psychology degrees, fully matured brains, and the uncanny ability to always get the last post in... so you should obviously believe whatever they call you.

Also, don't be so quick to lean on the moderators. Half the time, they're just playing along with their weak-assed definition of "someone who said something that might make you react instead of learning to control yourself".
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#64unitedprosPosted 9/24/2013 2:08:02 PM
GTA V is a master piece.