Is it a good time to buy the Wii U yet?

#11PaladinAlikPosted 9/23/2013 2:17:44 PM
somebody336 posted...
Just noticed that Gamestop have a limited edition Zelda Wii for 300 bucks. Searched and saw that the Wii U got a price cut but are there any good exclusives? (My last Nintendo console was the 64 lol)

It's a good time, the zeldaHD bundle looks hawt and if I didnt already have one I'd get one.

Mario U rocks, ZombiU is an amazing game that most reviewers just didn't understand.

Sonic Lost Worlds is looking REALLY good right now, I actually pre ordered it.

And then there are the holiday games coming, in addition to great digital games. Check em out ^^
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#12GencoilPosted 9/23/2013 2:33:26 PM
Some good exclusives: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land (good party game), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101 and of course Wind Waker HD. And by the end of the year we'll also have Sonic: Lost World, DKC: Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World. Should give you plenty of stuff to play 'til Nintendo brings out the big guns with Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 next year.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13PedrotacopacoPosted 9/23/2013 4:36:06 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
somebody336 posted...
Sounds good lol Do I need a Wii controller or can I use Gamepad for the Wii games? :)

You need a Wii Remote&Nunchuck set. Wii controllers can be used on most WiiU games, but WiiU controllers can *NOT* be used on Wii games.

Just to clear up confusion
#14eddystolemynamePosted 9/23/2013 4:44:31 PM
This is the right time with the price drop and games are finally starting to be released. That said I just bought a ps3 so it might be another year or two before I get one.
#15zender1999Posted 9/23/2013 4:52:43 PM
i advise to wait at least until the next nintendo direct and the new update, see what new features they bring to wiiu, than make a decision
#16EndgamePosted 9/23/2013 4:53:11 PM
it's never a good time to buy Wii U
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#17ItsNotZuraPosted 9/23/2013 4:57:17 PM
wait for black friday first to see if they have any good deals on one.
---
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"