Sell me a Wii U

#11Daveddy72Posted 9/23/2013 8:37:02 PM
Mine isn't for sale
---
Baltimore Ravens .World Champions
#12PigfartsPosted 9/23/2013 8:37:20 PM
it's like 2 wii's taped together. The power and the graphics reallly have that retro feel to them. Its like that fine xmas morning when I fired up the xbox 360 for the first time 7 years ago.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#13unitedprosPosted 9/23/2013 9:04:43 PM
Pigfarts posted...
it's like 2 wii's taped together. The power and the graphics reallly have that retro feel to them. Its like that fine xmas morning when I fired up the xbox 360 for the first time 7 years ago.

Tis. 'cept 7 years ago the graphic look very impressive for a console. Now it just meh.
#14detchibePosted 9/23/2013 9:25:17 PM
This is all you need, TC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg
#15DontMindIfIDoPosted 9/23/2013 9:32:00 PM
No. Buy your own.
#16eyeofcorePosted 9/24/2013 4:17:22 AM
TC.... Are you asking us to convince you to buy a Wii U? Am I correct? Yes? Okay...

- nintendo slashed price of Wii U Deluxe from 350$ to mere 300$
- one game is bundled with Wii U Deluxe
- multiplayer and miiverse/social network are not behind any type of subscription
- 32GB Flash memory in Wii U is three times as fast as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 HDD's
- Off TV allows you to play games on gamepad if one of your family members of friends want to watch TV
- Web browser on Wii U is extremely fast and rivals web browsers on PC and support HTML5
- Wii U gamepad has single touch touch screen, built in microphone and front facing camera
- Wii U is backward compatible with games for original Wii and supports Wii nunchuk
- Some Wii U games support Wii nunchuk(Pikmin 3, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, etc...)
- Supports external hard drive disk's or solid state storage
- Wii U's drive speed is exceeds or comparable to speed of Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 HDD's
- Wii U has core games; Wonderful 101, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Zombi U, etc...
- Wii U upcoming games are; Sonic Lost World, Call Of Duty Ghost, Watch Dogs, Bayonetta 2, X, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros U, Sacrilegium, etc...

So, after you read this all I am eager to see the conclusion of will you buy it or will you not buy a Wii U.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#17locky723Posted 9/24/2013 4:21:24 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Well it's the only place to play Nintendo 1st party games. Nintendo is widely considered to be one of the best game developers in the history of the industry. It has free online. It has a revolutionary controller that can let you play games away from your TV.

And it's also the cheapest next gen console.

Really, if your a nintendo fan, you NEED it to play the next zelda/mario/1st party game. Plus, it has some awesome 3rd party exclusives.
#18Rasputin77Posted 9/24/2013 7:17:00 AM
locky723 posted...
Really, if your a nintendo fan, you NEED it to play the next zelda/mario/1st party game... no matter how badly you feel like you got boned in the process.

Absolutely. That, and the possible innovations for gameplay with the pad reeled me in.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#19Joey-ZazaPosted 9/24/2013 7:18:40 AM
Yeah except for SS that doesn't count.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#20segagamerPosted 9/24/2013 7:27:44 AM
1. fun

2. great companion console, has experiences you won't get anywhere else (but vice versa)
---
Wii U+Xbox One+Steam Box :)