Target deal. Help me find the third game

#11HighpitchsoloPosted 9/25/2013 7:13:55 PM
I take back my last post. I went and bought Pikmin 3, W101, and NSMBU and they price matched all of them to amazon and I got Mario free. Pretty great deal getting them all for $33 each. That's even a good deal for NSMBU, which is like $45 new on Amazon.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#12LunarRoarPosted 9/25/2013 8:03:23 PM
Highpitchsolo posted...
I take back my last post. I went and bought Pikmin 3, W101, and NSMBU and they price matched all of them to amazon and I got Mario free. Pretty great deal getting them all for $33 each. That's even a good deal for NSMBU, which is like $45 new on Amazon.

What did you do to get the to price match? Just show them the amazon prices or?
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#13KingTurtPosted 9/25/2013 11:58:54 PM
Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell: Blacklist are both amazing, so i'd say pick one of them.
#14HighpitchsoloPosted 9/26/2013 4:43:23 AM
LunarRoar posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

What did you do to get the to price match? Just show them the amazon prices or?

Brought the games to the customer service desk and asked them to price match lol. I had the Amazon pages all pulled up on my phone, but they had to check them on turret item anyway. even though one game will be free, make sure they price match all three of them. Otherwise the unmatched one may ring up as$60 instead if the Amazon price.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#15Infinity8378Posted 9/26/2013 2:22:02 PM
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Disney Infinity
Injustice: Gods Among Us
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Sniper Elite V2
Skylanders Swap Force
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition