Lets get it on FREAK!!
#2DiscostewSMPosted 9/24/2013 8:28:24 PM
Give me my damn FFVI!!!
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3poo111111111111Posted 9/24/2013 10:31:35 PM
Zelda 2 and Gradius I think
#4STN79Posted 9/24/2013 10:59:34 PM
Man how bout releasing something we can't already buy on the regular Wii shop?
Woo hoo the same games that were added years ago but with Miiverse, off TV play and restore points! Yay uh i mean laaaaaaaaaame!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#5CubeTVPosted 9/24/2013 11:07:25 PM(edited)
^3DS will be getting Miiverse in the future so I suspect that the coding for it isn't too hard if they will be giving every 3DS game Miiverse. Or right now, Nintendo is not putting much up on the VC (on both ends) just so they can work on getting the 3DS Miiverse stuff up.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#6Nin3DSFanPosted 9/25/2013 2:16:28 AM
STN79 posted...
Woo hoo the same games that were added years ago but with Miiverse, off TV play and restore points! Yay uh i mean laaaaaaaaaame!

What the hell else can they release? If it wasnt on the Wii VC then it will most likely not be on the Wii U VC.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#7The_DjokerPosted 9/25/2013 2:28:26 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
STN79 posted...

What the hell else can they release? If it wasnt on the Wii VC then it will most likely not be on the Wii U VC.

Or you know they could release everything on the wii VC on the wii U VC instead of this BS drawn out "lol we have new VC games every week" even though it already exists on the wii one. It's like Waiting to buy PS1 games on PS3...PSP..and then the Vita. Granted we waited on vita but when it came everything came at once.

Nintendo are just behind and pathetic.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#8AkaneJonesPosted 9/25/2013 2:44:41 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
STN79 posted...

Not true, they didn't get to lots of stuff.
SNES
ActRaiser 2
Soul Blazer
Illusion of Gaia
Terranigma
Mega Man X3
Demon's Crest
E.V.O Search for Eden
Castlevania: Dracula X
Parodius
7th Saga
Pop'n TwinBee
Sparkster

To name a few that I don't think have an issue, even not issues with being translated. Of those only Mega Man X3 use some sort of fancy stuff(but so did MMX2 for Sigma's final boss). Nintendo could even take the time out to code for special chips to put up Yoshi Island and Star Fox(most Emus on PC cover that stuff so there is away around it, and the lack of save pack emulation on N64 was stupid because it killed Mystic Ninja Starring Goemon being on there for no reason)
#9senelcoolidge_Posted 9/25/2013 3:23:00 AM
AkaneJones posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...
STN79 posted...

Not true, they didn't get to lots of stuff.
SNES
ActRaiser 2
Soul Blazer
Illusion of Gaia
Terranigma
Mega Man X3
Demon's Crest
E.V.O Search for Eden
Castlevania: Dracula X
Parodius
7th Saga
Pop'n TwinBee
Sparkster

To name a few that I don't think have an issue, even not issues with being translated. Of those only Mega Man X3 use some sort of fancy stuff(but so did MMX2 for Sigma's final boss). Nintendo could even take the time out to code for special chips to put up Yoshi Island and Star Fox(most Emus on PC cover that stuff so there is away around it, and the lack of save pack emulation on N64 was stupid because it killed Mystic Ninja Starring Goemon being on there for no reason)

Konami doesn't want their games on the Wii U VC so your list loses quite some titles right off the bat.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#10AkaneJonesPosted 9/25/2013 3:32:10 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...i

Konami doesn't want their games on the Wii U VC so your list loses quite some titles right off the bat.

Where did you get that information Super Castlevania IV is already there(in Japan), as is Twinbee(famicom). I think you got your info from heresy on this board.