Virtual Store update 9/26

#11GencoilPosted 9/25/2013 4:42:23 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
Konami doesn't want their games on the Wii U VC so your list loses quite some titles right off the bat.

Funny you should say that since Gradius is coming this week.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#12senelcoolidge_Posted 9/25/2013 7:23:33 AM(edited)
Oh? Good then. I've heard nothing, but people stating Konami has written off the Wii U. I mean, they don't even have a single game (unless I'm overlooking), new or port, on the system as of yet.

That is quite strange if you ask me.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#13Bahamut_10thPosted 9/25/2013 7:27:49 AM
Konami isn't ever going to release anything on Wii U that isn't PES.

All they do is Metal Gear. And Kojima dislikes Nintendo.
---
Learn to report topics and posts: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/?cat=18
And stop flooding.
#14jakestar0306Posted 9/25/2013 7:46:38 AM
The_Djoker posted...
Nin3DSFan posted...
STN79 posted...
Man how bout releasing something we can't already buy on the regular Wii shop?
Woo hoo the same games that were added years ago but with Miiverse, off TV play and restore points! Yay uh i mean laaaaaaaaaame!

What the hell else can they release? If it wasnt on the Wii VC then it will most likely not be on the Wii U VC.

Or you know they could release everything on the wii VC on the wii U VC instead of this BS drawn out "lol we have new VC games every week" even though it already exists on the wii one. It's like Waiting to buy PS1 games on PS3...PSP..and then the Vita. Granted we waited on vita but when it came everything came at once.

Nintendo are just behind and pathetic.

If all of the "great" games were released immediately, who would even think to buy the "good" ones? Games are released slowly so that games that would otherwise get few sales actually sell well. It's an annoying business strategy for consumers, but it does work.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.