Toon Link revealed in Smash Bros.

#21Halladay32Posted 9/26/2013 8:18:31 AM
What?! NO! Ugh, the roster better be a fair bit larger than Brawl's now, if they're going to waste spots on irrelevant clone characters. FFS. It'd be one thing if he had different moves from Link, but seriously what is the bleeping point of having similar, useless characters like this? I can't wait for the confirmation that Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon again. Holy hell.
---
"Your nose is just a little closer to me than your ears."
#22PikachuMittinsPosted 9/26/2013 8:44:10 AM
VanderZoo posted...
And damn, Peach has been eating some spicy Mexican food!

http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=335489|3

LOL.
---
NNID: PikachuMittins
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
#23EndgamePosted 9/26/2013 8:50:49 AM
at this rate, not only will the King of Evil STILL not have an original moveset even though he has far more to work with from source material than Captain Falcon ever did, Fox (obviously), Falco, and Wolf are all returning and are going to share the Landmaster again!

Iwata's Nintendo knows they don't have to actually try, the legions of Nintendo fanboys will just eat it up anyway, just like how EA Sports games just release the same **** over and over but with a new year on the box

I mean..... NSMB2 is back in the top 20 in japanese sales charts, how is such a blatant rehash that recycled everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING, every song, every animation, etc.) from NSMBWii still selling like this? because when you've built up enough blind brand loyalty like Nintendo has.....

does anyone else even have this kind of level of brand loyalty? anyone who's paid attention to the WoW and Diablo 3 playerbases knows that Blizzard sure as hell doesn't despite being one of the most successful PC developers and having accomplishments under their belt Nintendo could never pull off (world's most popular MMO and games that are considered "sport" in South Korea), Capcom has an amount of money in the bank that is considered "small" for a big time video game developer, so people are starting to turn on them even if Monster Hunter and Street Fighter still sell like crazy, EA has faces major backlash over many of their major releases these days (Spore was one of the most pirated games ever, Mass Effect 3's ending, Sim City, etc.) and even won a "worst corperation" internet poll (wasn't Monsanto also in that poll? the ****?!)
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#24wingo84Posted 9/26/2013 9:03:03 AM
Endgame posted...
at this rate, not only will the King of Evil STILL not have an original moveset even though he has far more to work with from source material than Captain Falcon ever did, Fox (obviously), Falco, and Wolf are all returning and are going to share the Landmaster again!

Iwata's Nintendo knows they don't have to actually try, the legions of Nintendo fanboys will just eat it up anyway, just like how EA Sports games just release the same **** over and over but with a new year on the box

I mean..... NSMB2 is back in the top 20 in japanese sales charts, how is such a blatant rehash that recycled everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING, every song, every animation, etc.) from NSMBWii still selling like this? because when you've built up enough blind brand loyalty like Nintendo has.....

does anyone else even have this kind of level of brand loyalty? anyone who's paid attention to the WoW and Diablo 3 playerbases knows that Blizzard sure as hell doesn't despite being one of the most successful PC developers and having accomplishments under their belt Nintendo could never pull off (world's most popular MMO and games that are considered "sport" in South Korea), Capcom has an amount of money in the bank that is considered "small" for a big time video game developer, so people are starting to turn on them even if Monster Hunter and Street Fighter still sell like crazy, EA has faces major backlash over many of their major releases these days (Spore was one of the most pirated games ever, Mass Effect 3's ending, Sim City, etc.) and even won a "worst corperation" internet poll (wasn't Monsanto also in that poll? the ****?!)

U mad bro?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#25plasmatic5Posted 9/26/2013 9:36:50 AM
As happy as I am that he's returning (I mained Toon Link), I am surprised. I was really hoping for the Wolf Link/Midna combo.
---
Changed my sig after about 6 or 7 years. It needed to be done.
#26Phantom_NookPosted 9/26/2013 9:41:03 AM
wingo84 posted...
U mad bro?

No, he's just endgame.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe