The Wii U is definitely more powerful than people think.

#81The_DjokerPosted 9/27/2013 7:54:22 AM
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
Baha05 posted...
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
So it's okay for them to say "haaha it sold more than the Vita this week!" but its not okay to say "haha it sold more than the Wii U this week!"? Got it, you are biased.

It's not ok for both but if people want to be bias against the Vita selling more then the Wii U then why can't the same be said with the Wii U outselling the Vita?

You are saying it's okay for one and not the other, we get it. Go troll somewhere else kid.

Baha - "wii U doesn't need price drop and is selling well"

This user is an absolute Joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#82VanderZooPosted 9/27/2013 7:59:55 AM
deathwave21 posted...
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
ymmac1707 posted...
TC. Another VERY OVERLOOKED feature is in COD Black ops II.... 2 two player online simultaneously with the same copy of the game (one player using the gamepad, the other using the TV and pro controller) ...is one feature no other system can offer..no even PS4/X1....this feature is very overlooked.

Knack can do this.

2 people can be playing the game in coop, 1 player on the Vita screen being broadcast, and another friend can be watching from his own home and jump in and take over the game through streaming...

Good lord, who would buy a Vita?

Me, and remote play is one of the reasons why. Being able to stream PS4 games to Vita is an awesome feature. It has its own great library of games and it's a fantastic piece of hardware. And PS Plus works for both PS4 and Vita so it's great value, you get free games every month.

I plan to get one when the new Vita 2000 models get released.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#83VanderZooPosted 9/27/2013 8:02:32 AM
And on topic, I think Wii U graphics are fine. There was a period where I was like wow, Wii U looks no better than current gen. But having seen Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart and Smash Bros, I think the graphics are great.

They're good enough for Nintendo's style of games - colourful. I think the Wii U's weakness is exposed when it comes to more realistic looking games. Stuff like The Witcher 3, The Division, inFAMOUS etc. Wii U falls short of those graphics, but for stuff like Mario and Zelda, it looks great.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
#84StrongBlackVinePosted 9/27/2013 8:06:18 AM
No, it's not. It's marginally better than PS60 and WAY behind Xbone and PS4.
#85DarkAdonis123(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:21:56 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
No, it's not. It's marginally better than PS60 and WAY behind Xbone and PS4.

You know it's marginally better than them how again?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#86InfiniterranPosted 9/27/2013 8:35:10 AM
ps3 and 360 ran almost no games at 1080p 60fps, while wii u's flagship games are running at that and they're gorgeous.
---
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=9515287
I want one of these
#87VanderZooPosted 9/27/2013 8:43:53 AM
Infiniterran posted...
ps3 and 360 ran almost no games at 1080p 60fps, while wii u's flagship games are running at that and they're gorgeous.

What Wii U games are running at 1080p and 60fps, out of curiosity, and great intrigue.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
#88CyDetrakDPosted 9/27/2013 11:13:54 AM
deathwave21 posted...
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
ymmac1707 posted...
TC. Another VERY OVERLOOKED feature is in COD Black ops II.... 2 two player online simultaneously with the same copy of the game (one player using the gamepad, the other using the TV and pro controller) ...is one feature no other system can offer..no even PS4/X1....this feature is very overlooked.

Knack can do this.

2 people can be playing the game in coop, 1 player on the Vita screen being broadcast, and another friend can be watching from his own home and jump in and take over the game through streaming...

Good lord, who would buy a Vita?

Real gamers support all the systems they are interested in for the exclusives. I've had a ton of friends ask me why I bought a Wii U recently I replied with the same answer. I showed off a few games last night to a friend who happens to be a hardcore 360 fanboy but also owns a Vita and he got into ZombiU and loved the way Rayman Legends played. We cooped some Nsmbu and once I showed him Zelda Ww Hd he understood my decision. Vita and Wii U are both not selling great but give them time.
---
Steam, Xbox 360, Ps3, WiiU, Origin, Battlenet Username = CyDetrakD (all across the board)
#89squatch22Posted 9/27/2013 11:16:25 AM
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
Baha05 posted...
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
So it's okay for them to say "haaha it sold more than the Vita this week!" but its not okay to say "haha it sold more than the Wii U this week!"? Got it, you are biased.

It's not ok for both but if people want to be bias against the Vita selling more then the Wii U then why can't the same be said with the Wii U outselling the Vita?

You are saying it's okay for one and not the other, we get it. Go troll somewhere else kid.

No. Try reading.
And LMAO @ u complaining about bias.
---
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#90teehee23Posted 9/27/2013 11:41:19 AM
Wii U definitely has a lot of power.
Just watch the demonstration video of Bayontta 2 with the fight on top the jet then the train.
Very impressive and never a hiccup in frame rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1LaOP6de0
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.