Atlus announcement

#1Mandrew257Posted 9/26/2013 8:48:20 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/26/atlus-teaser-site-hints-at-persona-announcement-in-november

Possibly persona?
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#2KittenLinaPosted 9/26/2013 8:51:53 PM(edited)
Pretty cool if true.

I hope we get a FeMC that actually has her own story rather than what feels like a lazy re-do.

Thinking about this now, I feel it would make a good addition to the Vita, and used with the PS4 to play on the T.V. Breathing new life into the Vita.
---
jrb363 posted...Political correctness is killing this country.
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
#3YoyokuKOPosted 9/26/2013 8:53:41 PM
Ultimate Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3+4 Arena The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Ultramix

and with all those Us, it won't be on Wii U.
or come to america...cause sega or something.
#4HMJIM707Posted 9/26/2013 8:54:31 PM
I really hope its announcing P5 for WU.
---
HMJACK707
#5DisgaeaNutPosted 9/26/2013 8:58:29 PM
Would be stupid to put a niche title like P5 on a console where it won't sell since third party games aren't selling well on the system and the system isn't selling.
#6Semi45aPosted 9/26/2013 8:59:43 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
Ultimate Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3+4 Arena The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Ultramix

that game has already been announced so its not that. It also isn't persona 5 because someone on twitter confirmed it isn't. Therefore that leaves us at one possiblity. Its a Persona based mobile smart phone game.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#7MilesTeg420Posted 9/26/2013 9:00:04 PM
Best possible result is three new titles. Worst possible result is what some have speculated that it's just a music concert announcement thing or something.

Anyway Persona 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm thinking of getting a Vita just to play P4G. Then I'll use the Vita to play all my PS1 games I downloaded on PSN.
#8Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 9:00:50 PM
Semi45a posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

that game has already been announced so its not that. It also isn't persona 5 because someone on twitter confirmed it isn't. Therefore that leaves us at one possiblity. Its a Persona based mobile smart phone game.

Hopefully its Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#9EmeralDragon23Posted 9/26/2013 9:02:56 PM
The announcement tweet mentions Yosuke so it's either not Persona 5 or Yosuke's going to be in Persona 5 lol
---
El Psy Congroo
#10Monkmaster79Posted 9/26/2013 9:35:17 PM
Semi45a posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

Link to said tweet?
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors