Why does the Wii U scare micrsoft and sony fans so much?

#1NintendoXGamesPosted 9/27/2013 3:14:27 AM
Is it because the Wii U launched with a big name mario title and the ps4/xbone ain't launching with anything?
#2DrSouljaBoi69Posted 9/27/2013 3:16:44 AM
You'd think it would be the other way around with how this board acts. And the fact that PS4 and XB1 are getting much higher preorders but aren't launching with huge games... lol
#3AstralFrostPosted 9/27/2013 3:20:35 AM
Please provide some evidence that MS and Sony fans are afraid of the Wii U. I'd say its far more likely that most of them don't even know or care that the Wii U exists, like the rest of the world.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#4senelcoolidge_Posted 9/27/2013 3:24:42 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Please provide some evidence that MS and Sony fans are afraid of the Wii U. I'd say its far more likely that most of them don't even know or care that the Wii U exists, like the rest of the world.

And surprisingly, you come onto a Wii U board to post the most ridiculous information that you make up because you don't care, like the rest of the world, right?

And the fact that you follow souljaguy around and vice versa is creepy beyond belief. That, or it's your separate profile so at least ONE person will agree with you.

You're too much, honestly.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#5AstralFrostPosted 9/27/2013 3:27:10 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
AstralFrost posted...

And surprisingly, you come onto a Wii U board to post the most ridiculous information that you make up because you don't care, like the rest of the world, right?

And the fact that you follow souljaguy around and vice versa is creepy beyond belief. That, or it's your separate profile so at least ONE person will agree with you.

You're too much, honestly.

There's no evidence is there? :)
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#6AwayFromHerePosted 9/27/2013 3:31:59 AM
Scared of the Wii-U?

That's a new one.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7JackalPosted 9/27/2013 3:33:50 AM
Why do some Nintendo fans forget that Sony and MS fans can also be Nintendo fans too? Not everyone chooses only one console for their gaming enjoyment.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#8DrSouljaBoi69Posted 9/27/2013 3:36:36 AM
Jackal posted...
Why do some Nintendo fans forget that Sony and MS fans can also be Nintendo fans too? Not everyone chooses only one console for their gaming enjoyment.

most of them are pretty young so they are forced to pick which one mom will buy them, they might understand what its like to be an unbiased gamer when they can afford to buy games on their own lol
#9Darkside_ShadowPosted 9/27/2013 3:47:25 AM
No one is even talking about the Wii U anymore, except on this board
#10squatch22Posted 9/27/2013 3:54:24 AM
Jackal posted...

Funny, a lot of Sony fans on here try to claim Nintendo fans cant be Sony fans too...
---
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg