Why does the Wii U scare micrsoft and sony fans so much?

#21Bishop9800Posted 9/27/2013 6:12:38 AM
Jackal posted...
Why do some Nintendo fans forget that Sony and MS fans can also be Nintendo fans too? Not everyone chooses only one console for their gaming enjoyment.

this x1000
---
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800
#22HungoverHero777Posted 9/27/2013 6:22:55 AM
KaiserWarrior posted...
NSMB #307102808 is now considered "a big-name Mario title".

How far the mighty have fallen.

Can you name all the other 307102807 NSMB titles?
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#23hydrocrushPosted 9/27/2013 6:27:27 AM
NintendoXGames posted...
Is it because the Wii U launched with a big name mario title and the ps4/xbone ain't launching with anything?

and even with a head start microsoft got last place last gen and going out late means doomed

ps4 has less games then xbone which is even more sad
---
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
2nd place microsoft because at least they were funny last is sony because they sucked hard - FUN FACT most of gamefaqs is sony fanboys
#24deathwave21Posted 9/27/2013 7:43:38 AM
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
Jackal posted...
Why do some Nintendo fans forget that Sony and MS fans can also be Nintendo fans too? Not everyone chooses only one console for their gaming enjoyment.

Most Sony and M$ fans are pretty young so they are forced to pick which one mom will buy them, they might understand what its like to be an unbiased gamer when they can afford to buy games on their own lol

Agreed 100%
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#25art_of_the_killPosted 9/27/2013 8:14:05 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Please provide some evidence that MS and Sony fans are afraid of the Wii U. I'd say its far more likely that most of them don't even know or care that the Wii U exists, like the rest of the world.

Pretty much this.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#26hydrocrushPosted 9/27/2013 8:24:03 AM
art_of_the_kill posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Please provide some evidence that MS and Sony fans are afraid of the Wii U. I'd say its far more likely that most of them don't even know or care that the Wii U exists, like the rest of the world.

Pretty much this.

we got the little sony fanboys always over here crying because the ps4 is horrible
---
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
2nd place microsoft because at least they were funny last is sony because they sucked hard - FUN FACT most of gamefaqs is sony fanboys
#27KaiserWarriorPosted 9/27/2013 8:31:14 AM
hydrocrush posted...
we got the little sony fanboys always over here crying because the ps4 is horrible

And every system since the Neo Geo AES is crap compared to it. Your point?
#28eyeofcorePosted 9/27/2013 8:31:43 AM
hydrocrush posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Pretty much this.

Why Sony and Microsoft would not be scared of Wii U? They underestimated Wii and got smacked in the head by it...
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#29hydrocrushPosted 9/27/2013 8:35:38 AM
eyeofcore posted...
hydrocrush posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Pretty much this.

Why Sony and Microsoft would not be scared of Wii U? They underestimated Wii and got smacked in the head by it...

the ps4 and xbone are just as horrible as the ps3 and 360 doomed to be systems for 12 year olds training to shoot up schools

if only parents would beat their kids instead of giving in to their crying
---
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
#30hydrocrushPosted 9/27/2013 8:39:53 AM
KaiserWarrior posted...
hydrocrush posted...

And every system since the Neo Geo AES is crap compared to it. Your point?

you going to put your brain back into your head so you can think before you type?

good job sony fanboy you just pointed out the ps2 is crap

but the ps4 is below the virtual boy and will do worse then the vita
---
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO