Some guy at Gamestop asked for GTAV Wii U version and....

#1ChevelIePosted 9/27/2013 6:59:11 AM
The guy at the register started laughing and told him "That doesnt exist and it'll never be on Wii U", so the guy bought a GTAV PS3 bundle. I assume he already had a Wii U, but bought a PS3 just to play GTAV.

That's the power of Grand Theft Auto, people. Nintendo should have cut a deal with Rockstar to get it on Wii U, even if it had to be done under the table to protect their family image
---
Open fire
#2jackorhoadsPosted 9/27/2013 6:59:59 AM
1/10. Try harder.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3ChevelIe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:01:58 AM
jackorhoads posted...
1/10. Try harder.

1/10 for what?
---
Open fire
#4zado19Posted 9/27/2013 7:02:39 AM
ChevelIe posted...
The guy at the register started laughing and told him "That doesnt exist and it'll never be on Wii U", so the guy bought a GTAV PS3 bundle. I assume he already had a Wii U, but bought a PS3 just to play GTAV.

That's the power of Grand Theft Auto, people. Nintendo should have cut a deal with Rockstar to get it on Wii U, even if it had to be done under the table to protect their family image

is life really this hard on you....?

HAHAHAHAHA this guy lol
---
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor
#5ChevelIe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:16:50 AM
zado19 posted...
ChevelIe posted...

HAHAHAHAHA this guy lol

Life is hard on me because Nintendo has a family image? O_O. What is with the replies, is Nintendos stock crashing today with how some of you are reacting?
---
Open fire
#6OzzieArcanePosted 9/27/2013 7:18:30 AM
ChevelIe posted...
zado19 posted...
ChevelIe posted...

HAHAHAHAHA this guy lol

Life is hard on me because Nintendo has a family image? O_O. What is with the replies, is Nintendos stock crashing today with how some of you are reacting?

If Nintendo cared that much about their family image they would not be funding and publishing Bayonetta 2.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#7shanafanPosted 9/27/2013 7:18:55 AM
Surprised it took someone this long to buy a PS3.
---
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271
#8AlphrinPosted 9/27/2013 7:20:27 AM
ChevelIe posted...

Why? They already have the power of Mario to sell the Wii U.

And now that guy can play Wii U for Mario and PS3 for GTA.

You should do the same. Unless you're uninterested in Nintendo games, in which case you should go play PS3 and stop trolling the Wii U.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#9ChevelIe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:22:15 AM
OzzieArcane posted...
ChevelIe posted...
zado19 posted...
ChevelIe posted...

HAHAHAHAHA this guy lol

If Nintendo cared that much about their family image they would not be funding and publishing Bayonetta 2.

Bayonetta 2's risque content is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING compared to what content you'll see in GTAV. If Nintendo was reported to go out of their way to get GTAV on Wii U, their family image would be tarnished
---
Open fire
#10OzzieArcanePosted 9/27/2013 7:27:52 AM
ChevelIe posted...
OzzieArcane posted...
ChevelIe posted...
zado19 posted...
ChevelIe posted...

HAHAHAHAHA this guy lol

Bayonetta 2's risque content is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING compared to what content you'll see in GTAV. If Nintendo was reported to go out of their way to get GTAV on Wii U, their family image would be tarnished

I'm sorry but Bayonetta had an angel in it who spread her legs, had her crotch start glowing, and started making orgasm noises.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com