So I close Youtube, delete cookies, open it up in a new page, hit play, annnnnnn

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I close Youtube, delete cookies, open it up in a new page, hit play, annnnnnn
3 years ago#1
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay, I think I got my point across by now.
3 years ago#2
xD

But yeah, its annoying as hell. I really hope its resolved soon, because I watch YT videos primarily on my Wii U.
3 years ago#3
Way to ruin one of the only reasons why I use this console to begin with.... My god what else can NIntendo do wrong...
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
3 years ago#4
NeoMonk posted...
Way to ruin one of the only reasons why I use this console to begin with.... My god what else can NIntendo do wrong...

Pretty sure it's not Nintendo doing that. It should get fixed soon, hopefully.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
3 years ago#5
lol that was pretty clever, TC.
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
3 years ago#6
Youtube is pretty bad across many consoles. I have a 360 in my bedroom and a PS3 in my family room, along with a Wii U. None of the consoles have very good Youtube apps; they're all slow. At least the navigation with the Wii U gamepad makes finding a video easier than when using a traditional controller.

Still, waiting two minutes for a 30 second Youtube video to load is a problem.
There's no mistaking it.
3 years ago#7
AK_the_Twilight posted...
Youtube is pretty bad across many consoles. I have a 360 in my bedroom and a PS3 in my family room, along with a Wii U. None of the consoles have very good Youtube apps; they're all slow. At least the navigation with the Wii U gamepad makes finding a video easier than when using a traditional controller.

I literally have no problem with the youtube app. Videos loads instantly for me and it haven't froze... yet. I was using the app like 10 minutes ago.
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
3 years ago#8
GodofLaziness posted...
AK_the_Twilight posted...

I literally have no problem with the youtube app. Videos loads instantly for me and it haven't froze... yet. I was using the app like 10 minutes ago.

Many of us prefer using Youtube through the browser. It's a lot faster and the picture looks pretty damn good.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
3 years ago#9
NeoMonk posted...

Its not Nintendo's fault. Its the adds on Youtube's fault. I think its because the adds use a higher HTML then what the browser can handle, so then the WiiU gives you a hard freeze making you pull the power plug out
3 years ago#10
stalmaster posted...
NeoMonk posted...

Its not Nintendo's fault. Its the adds on Youtube's fault. I think its because the adds use a higher HTML then what the browser can handle, so then the WiiU gives you a hard freeze making you pull the power plug out

You don't even need to pull the plug. Just hold in the power button on the console for a few seconds, and it does a force shutdown.
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I close Youtube, delete cookies, open it up in a new page, hit play, annnnnnn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived