So I close Youtube, delete cookies, open it up in a new page, hit play, annnnnnn

#1rayneotaconPosted 9/27/2013 7:59:57 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay, I think I got my point across by now.
#2MordecaiRocksPosted 9/27/2013 8:14:35 PM
xD

But yeah, its annoying as hell. I really hope its resolved soon, because I watch YT videos primarily on my Wii U.
#3NeoMonkPosted 9/27/2013 8:15:57 PM
Way to ruin one of the only reasons why I use this console to begin with.... My god what else can NIntendo do wrong...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4Banjo2553Posted 9/27/2013 9:04:05 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Way to ruin one of the only reasons why I use this console to begin with.... My god what else can NIntendo do wrong...

Pretty sure it's not Nintendo doing that. It should get fixed soon, hopefully.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#5DTY3Posted 9/27/2013 9:07:18 PM
lol that was pretty clever, TC.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#6AK_the_TwilightPosted 9/27/2013 9:17:00 PM
Youtube is pretty bad across many consoles. I have a 360 in my bedroom and a PS3 in my family room, along with a Wii U. None of the consoles have very good Youtube apps; they're all slow. At least the navigation with the Wii U gamepad makes finding a video easier than when using a traditional controller.

Still, waiting two minutes for a 30 second Youtube video to load is a problem.
---
There's no mistaking it.
#7GodofLazinessPosted 9/27/2013 9:33:37 PM
AK_the_Twilight posted...
Youtube is pretty bad across many consoles. I have a 360 in my bedroom and a PS3 in my family room, along with a Wii U. None of the consoles have very good Youtube apps; they're all slow. At least the navigation with the Wii U gamepad makes finding a video easier than when using a traditional controller.

I literally have no problem with the youtube app. Videos loads instantly for me and it haven't froze... yet. I was using the app like 10 minutes ago.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#8TransdudePosted 9/27/2013 9:48:08 PM
GodofLaziness posted...
AK_the_Twilight posted...

I literally have no problem with the youtube app. Videos loads instantly for me and it haven't froze... yet. I was using the app like 10 minutes ago.

Many of us prefer using Youtube through the browser. It's a lot faster and the picture looks pretty damn good.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#9stalmasterPosted 9/27/2013 9:56:53 PM
NeoMonk posted...

Its not Nintendo's fault. Its the adds on Youtube's fault. I think its because the adds use a higher HTML then what the browser can handle, so then the WiiU gives you a hard freeze making you pull the power plug out
#10turtlej-manPosted 9/28/2013 4:36:02 AM
stalmaster posted...
NeoMonk posted...

Its not Nintendo's fault. Its the adds on Youtube's fault. I think its because the adds use a higher HTML then what the browser can handle, so then the WiiU gives you a hard freeze making you pull the power plug out

You don't even need to pull the plug. Just hold in the power button on the console for a few seconds, and it does a force shutdown.
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!