Wii U is set to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.

#1AlexandrGabrielPosted 9/29/2013 6:24:54 AM(edited)
My wife and I were discussing this last night at dinner. We both agreed that it's amazing that Nintendo has been able to dominate both handhelds and consoles since the 1980's. The innovation, the forward thinking, and of course the power of Nintendo never ceases to amaze us.

Wii U is a console perfected. It has great online capabilities with Miiverse, amazing first and third party games, reasonable priced, and multimedia support. We both laugh at the fact that the competition just can't seem to get it right.
---
DoomSlayers, Gnik, unrealperson, NeojianX & yougotthetouch are some of the best posters GameFAQs has to offer. Please respect them and their opinions.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/29/2013 6:07:54 AM
Your wife and you should really stop getting wasted at dinner. It's bad for the kid.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3MilesTeg420Posted 9/29/2013 6:10:35 AM
"It has great online capabilities with Nintendoland"

Joke post confirmed.
#4MuryoPosted 9/29/2013 6:10:49 AM
It's a very good console, I wish third party devs gave it more support.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#5AlexandrGabriel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 6:15:42 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...

Joke post confirmed.

Lol, no. As opposed to paying online to play? Lol. Nintendoland provides seamless online integration and fun games to boot.

Whereas I would have to pay to simply play online, or worst yet to watch Netflix with the others.

BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Your wife and you should really stop getting wasted at dinner. It's bad for the kid.

Lol, no.
---
DoomSlayers, Gnik, unrealperson, NeojianX & yougotthetouch are some of the best posters GameFAQs has to offer. Please respect them and their opinions.
#6MilesTeg420Posted 9/29/2013 6:21:30 AM
AlexandrGabriel posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Joke post confirmed.

Lol, no. As opposed to paying online to play? Lol. Nintendoland provides seamless online integration and fun games to boot.

Whereas I would have to pay to simply play online, or worst yet to watch Netflix with the others.

BeanBeanKingdom posted...

Lol, no.

You can't even play Nintendoland online so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
#7thanthenPosted 9/29/2013 6:23:36 AM
Dead console with no games. Casuals call it domination over dinner.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#8AlexandrGabriel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 6:28:13 AM(edited)
Lol, Miiverse. Honest mistake.

thanthen posted...

Lol, no. Funny I'm playing ZombiU, NSMB U, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101, plus countless otthers. My PS3, 360, Vita all collecting dust. Unlike Wii U games, GTAV is all hype. You can't even enter most of the buildings, lol. Rockstar calls that progression?
---
#9kdognumba1Posted 9/29/2013 6:28:19 AM
I wouldn't consider any of the system from this gen to be going down in the history books as one of the best systems of all time.... maybe 3DS but definitely not Wii U.
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#10erasedMUSEPosted 9/29/2013 10:47:08 AM
AlexandrGabriel posted...
Lol, Miiverse. Honest mistake.

thanthen posted...

Lol, no. Funny I'm playing ZombiU, NSMB U, Wind Waker HD, Wonderful 101, plus countless otthers. My PS3, 360, Vita all collecting dust. Unlike Wii U games, GTAV is all hype. You can't even enter most of the buildings, lol. Rockstar calls that progression?

Umm...no, then you aren't purchasing games for your other systems, especially PS3. Vita has two RPGs coming within the next month that looks great, PS3 just had TLoU and KH1.5, and Knack release, and Beyond is just weeks away, and 360 has online stuff.

Just because you don't use your other does not mean others don't, if anything, you're in the minority, as I am willing to bet most people rarely use their Wii U's if they own other systems and handhelds (mainly 3DS).

Also, those "countless other games", are those the inferior 3rd party games you decided to get on Wii U because you had nothing else to paly?
---
Favorite bands in no particular order: 1) Muse 2) Editors 3) Interpol 4) The National
Gaming Systems I own: PS2, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & semi gaming PC