Wii U is set to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is set to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.
3 years ago#51
Pokerkid777 posted...
JiZamez posted...
CustomName posted...
A great thing about the Wii U is how they combined the home console experience with the more personal(even when alone) portable experience, and made them both have the same amazing next-gen graphics. I really think this is the best system ever.

ROFL

And yet psfail4 and X1 can't even pull of 1080p 60fps and the wiiu can

ROFL

I don't understand u fools with wii u. First of all if one of ur games can do 1080/60 its because its simple kiddy with not much going on. The wii u in terms of specs is barely above ps3. So relax. Idc if u like it that's great. I want u to like ur system but when u say nonsense things thhat r the furtherest things from the truth it makes u look stupid.
Posted using GameFlux
3 years ago#52
stevieb1234567 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
JiZamez posted...
CustomName posted...
A great thing about the Wii U is how they combined the home console experience with the more personal(even when alone) portable experience, and made them both have the same amazing next-gen graphics. I really think this is the best system ever.

ROFL

ROFL

I don't understand u fools with wii u. First of all if one of ur games can do 1080/60 its because its simple kiddy with not much going on. The wii u in terms of specs is barely above ps3. So relax. Idc if u like it that's great. I want u to like ur system but when u say nonsense things thhat r the furtherest things from the truth it makes u look stupid.

You should see how bad it is on the PS4 boards. Bunch of kiddies boasting about specs they don't even understand.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
3 years ago#53
DarkZV2Beta posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
JiZamez posted...
CustomName posted...

ROFL

ROFL

You should see how bad it is on the PS4 boards. Bunch of kiddies boasting about specs they don't even understand.

Lol. I believe it is it all little kids on here that r cluless omg..I don't mind peoples opinions but there's gotta be some truth behind them..lol
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is set to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived