need some help/totally new gamer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. need some help/totally new gamer
2 years ago#1
Finally think its time for me to get my very first console but I am still new and probably very inexperienced and need help I heard there are currently three system out wii u, ps4, and xbox one but really dont know much about any of them things about me:im 17 I wouldn't prefer to not to play as much or too many bloody or gory games otherthan that everything else would be fine also
2 years ago#2
well I recommend you play something simple, basic and at the same time fun and enjoyable like mario
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
2 years ago#3
kukingina2 posted...
well I recommend you play something simple, basic and at the same time fun and enjoyable like mario

Oh forgot to say I have a limit of 500 dollars lol but thanks
2 years ago#4
First console ever?

Get a ps2.

Edit: and a 3ds
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
2 years ago#5
Try the Windwaker HD Wii U bundle.
---
NNID/PSN: Tempest717
2 years ago#6
save that money and get a gaming PC. Best gaming system and also,that way you wont be part of these silly console wars and laugh at the troll vs fanboy battles.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
2 years ago#7
Get a ps2, gamecube or wii u.
---
Wii U+Steam Box :)
2 years ago#8
Wait for the PlayStation 4, they will have games you will need.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
2 years ago#9
kingbadjo posted...
save that money and get a gaming PC. Best gaming system and also,that way you wont be part of these silly console wars and laugh at the troll vs fanboy battles.

Whats a fanboy?
2 years ago#10
The Wind Waker bundle is good. But aside from retail games get some games off the virtual console. This is essentially a Nintendo download service that has classic games from its entire history. I recommend Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World for starters there.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. need some help/totally new gamer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived