Question about the wiiu

#1WTFNightmarePosted 9/30/2013 9:48:52 PM
Can i play skyward sword on it.. i will prob get a wii u when the price is right to me... maybe near when ssb4 is coming out but i really wanted to play skyward sword but i sold my wii a long long time ago so can it work or do i need the wii mote
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#2picanoPosted 9/30/2013 9:49:58 PM
You can play any Wii game on the U (including Skyward Sword) but you will need a Wiimote (motion plus I believe for SS) and whatever other Wii peripherals for each other game.
---
3D and catgirls! : http://picanogfx.unotaku.com/
#3AdamOusleyPosted 9/30/2013 9:54:30 PM
You are kind of asking two questions. You can play skyward sword on a wii u, but you need a wii motion plus and nunchuck. The game pad is not usable in the skyward sword.
#4WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 9:55:10 PM
AdamOusley posted...
You are kind of asking two questions. You can play skyward sword on a wii u, but you need a wii motion plus and nunchuck. The game pad is not usable in the skyward sword.

ok thanks both of u.
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#5selfdeztructionPosted 9/30/2013 10:07:21 PM
AdamOusley posted...
You are kind of asking two questions. You can play skyward sword on a wii u, but you need a wii motion plus and nunchuck. THE GAME PAD IS NOT USABLE IN THE SKYWAORD SWORD.

I want to add that todays update also gives us the option to use the gamepad screen as a display while playing ANY Wii,Wii VC or Wiiware game.

The only caveat is that the gamepad buttons aren't functional in Wii mode and that the Wiimote or Motechuck combo is still required in those games.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer