I can play Wii games on the gamepad for the new update?!

#1Numbuh100Posted 10/1/2013 2:32:57 AM
Xenoblade......ON MY GAMEPAD?!!!!! D: D: D:
---
Anymore left for me?
#2DTY3Posted 10/1/2013 2:34:43 AM
No you can stream the image from Wii mode onto the Gamepad.

So you still need your Wii controllers.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#3SKStylezPosted 10/1/2013 2:53:43 AM
I was thinking the EXACT same thing... then I realized the face buttons won't work.
:(
#4RiaanYsterPosted 10/1/2013 3:07:25 AM
Still is gonna be a sweet new addition. Furthermore, i'm sure an update that uses the gamepads buttons won't be that far off.
#5Ben ReillyPosted 10/1/2013 3:16:09 AM
This update is so effing pointless

You should be able to use the gamepad on VC games or any Wii games that support classic controllers
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#6vazurahanPosted 10/1/2013 3:20:09 AM
Ben Reilly posted...

You should be able to use the gamepad on VC games or any Wii games that support classic controllers

But if Nintendo did that they won't be able to charge you $1 for WiiU Gamepad buttons support.
#7SKStylezPosted 10/1/2013 3:22:18 AM
vazurahan posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

But if Nintendo did that they won't be able to charge you $1 for WiiU Gamepad buttons support.

See, you have them confused with Capcom. And that's silly, Capcom doesn't make consoles.
#8vazurahanPosted 10/1/2013 3:26:28 AM
SKStylez posted...
vazurahan posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

See, you have them confused with Capcom. And that's silly, Capcom doesn't make consoles.

But.... but.... they do. They do charge you $1 for VC WiiU Gamepad buttons support.
#9Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 1:53:00 PM
vazurahan posted...
SKStylez posted...
vazurahan posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

But.... but.... they do. They do charge you $1 for VC WiiU Gamepad buttons support.

Are you for real? I need to check this....unless you're trolling.
---
Anymore left for me?
#10icarus231Posted 10/1/2013 1:57:30 PM
vazurahan posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

Better then the $10 ps3 to ps4 game upgrade
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231