Mario and Sonic going to save the Wii U?

#1oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 10/1/2013 10:37:07 AM
Who would have thought? Both these games look potentially all time great for each franchise. Lost World has the potential to be one of the best Sonic Games in over a decade, Mario 3D World will have to leap over both galaxies but from what ive seen today it looks impressive.

I really can't wait.
---
NY JETS
R.I.P. ZYZZ
#2EastCoastKodyPosted 10/1/2013 10:38:40 AM
omg....I thought u meant the Olympics game
#3Kromlech06Posted 10/1/2013 10:39:43 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
omg....I thought u meant the Olympics game

Hahaha, me too.

Choose your topic titles carefully folks.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 10/1/2013 10:44:36 AM
3D World looks like it could be really good. I'm not sure if it will beat Galaxy 2 though but it will probably be close.

Lost World is just going be another garbage entry in a garbage series. If the Wii U is saved, Sonic will have had nothing to do with it.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 10/1/2013 10:45:51 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
3D World looks like it could be really good. I'm not sure if it will beat Galaxy 2 though but it will probably be close.

Lost World is just going be another garbage entry in a garbage series. If the Wii U is saved, Sonic will have had nothing to do with it.

Your trolling is truly pathetic.
#6jb08045Posted 10/1/2013 10:53:43 AM
because not liking a sonic game is trollig
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#7DifferentialEquationPosted 10/1/2013 10:54:29 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

Your trolling is truly pathetic.

How am I trolling? Sonic games have had history of being clunky mediocre platformers with stiff controls that almost feel like they're on rails. Even when a Mario game comes along that feels like a quick cash in (like NSMB U), it least manages to be playable and not be riddled with glitches. If Sega hasn't yet managed to get the Sonic formula correct beyond making forgettable, barely mediocre and playable games that have a shred of appeal to anyone beyond the Sonic/furry crowd then they never will.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#8EdwardoMario16Posted 10/3/2013 10:54:51 PM(edited)
How am I trolling? Sonic games have had history of being clunky mediocre platformers with stiff controls that almost feel like they're on rails. Even when a Mario game comes along that feels like a quick cash in (like NSMB U), it least manages to be playable and not be riddled with glitches. If Sega hasn't yet managed to get the Sonic formula correct beyond making forgettable, barely mediocre and playable games that have a shred of appeal to anyone beyond the Sonic/furry crowd then they never will.

Instead of being bad, Mario games have gone in just as bad if not worst direction have settled for the bare minimum since 2006. There have been exceptions like Galaxy, but it's a beacon in a sea of blandness. Being playable doesn't matter if your game is so forgettable that you'll hardly pick it up again.

The New Super Mario games, 3D Land. You honestly call that forgettable mess true quality worth looking at? You're delusional. Sega (since 2008 at least) has been trying with Sonic, even if it isn't in the right places. It seems they finally got it right with Lost World, which is getting praise from people who aren't even Sonic fans. Only Sonic diehards have been bashing on it.

The Upcoming Super Mario 3D World looks like the first Mario game in a long time where it appears Nintendo finally gives a damn about the game they're making and instead of shoving out mediocre nostalgia compost for a quick buck.

Both the plumber and hedgehog have two wicked awesome games coming up and I'm looking forward to getting them both. They saved the Wii U for me.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#9Darth GeckoPosted 10/3/2013 10:55:59 PM
Sonic is big in Europe.
---
San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://darth-gecko.dvdaf.com/owned
#1043past5Posted 10/3/2013 11:41:45 PM
Sonic Lost world doesn't look that good to be honest.