Mario and Sonic going to save the Wii U?

#11R_HunterPosted 10/3/2013 11:56:20 PM
If you had told me that Mario and Sonic would both be on the same console as a 5 year old, i'd have run from you as you were clearly insane.

Time is a funny thing, ya'll.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#12aether17Posted 10/4/2013 12:19:01 AM
If anyone is saving Wii U, it's Mario without Sonic. I'm sorry, but there's absolutely no way that Lost World will change the consoles' future as 3D World will. The Sonic team have yet to create anything that matches the amount of appeal and creativity of Mario games, and I don't see them starting now. Lost World just looks like another Sonic title, but shrouding it with some Mario Galaxy stuff. That's not going to do much, the whole "Mario Galaxy" phenomenon passed already, Sonics' late to the party.
---
Lol, no.
#13heartlesshero17Posted 10/4/2013 12:27:21 AM
At the very least I can see Lost world pushing more Wii U's then Pikmin 3. But its not gonna generate as much sales as 3D world I imagine

Though I guess any boost in sales is great considering how bad things are now.

Sonic coming with Mario following immediately afterwards will at least push sales up for a few weeks I imagine instead of the instant drop in sales that happened after Pikmin 3. The question is will sales remain decent after both games come or will they instantly drop to extremely low numbers again
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!