What color Wiimotes do you have? will you choose Mario over Luigi or get both?

#1tanooki84Posted 10/2/2013 6:51:41 AM
got white with motion plus attachment, red, and zelda gold

im leaning towards getting both
#2RiaanYsterPosted 10/2/2013 6:59:23 AM
tanooki84 posted...
got white with motion plus attachment, red, and zelda gold

im leaning towards getting both

Yeah, also got that zelda one. It's a beaut!

Red one too (had the mario bros wii bundle).

Other wiimote is black.

I would love to get that luigi one, i usually play with luigi in mariokart, smash bros and such.

But i prefer buying wiimotes when bundled with games, you end up getting a free game when you do that. So i'll probably get my fourth one with the wiiU party. Looking forward to playing 5 peeps mario-chase!
#3macapalaPosted 10/2/2013 7:00:14 AM
Got two white ones and the gold Zelda one. The Mario and Luigi Wiimotes look awesome but I don't think I need anymore ATM.
---
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" - Krelian
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 10/2/2013 7:09:45 AM
Recently bought two real awesome black wii motion pluses as my cousin has a history of stealing my s***.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#5Trevor_BelmontPosted 10/2/2013 7:24:20 AM
I only have two white Wii remotes, the one that came with the Wii and the one that came with Wii Play and I also have the Wii Motion Plus attachment that came with Wii Sports Resort and I'm thinking I will probably get both the Mario and Luigi Wii Remotes.
---
Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime.
#6imameliaPosted 10/2/2013 7:26:22 AM(edited)
As far as I know, I already have 4 Wiimotes, so I don't really need to get the new ones. If it turns out I can't find all 4 or they don't all work, I might not get either, because I wouldn't need both and it doesn't seem right to get only one.

Oh, yeah, and I currently have one black MotionPlus one and 3 white ones without MotionPlus.
#7Rasputin77Posted 10/2/2013 7:27:00 AM
Three white... one pink. That's what I get for letting the girlfriend buy one.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
'Don't quote them, I have them on ignore' = 'Waaah, this entire site is about ME!'
#81shadetail1Posted 10/2/2013 7:28:55 AM
I have four plus remotes: white, black, pink, and gold. I'm very tempted to get these two also.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9AncestralZeroPosted 10/2/2013 8:14:01 AM
Pink, blue, black, Red, and Gold.
---
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.
#10bear34Posted 10/2/2013 8:19:49 AM
My brother and I would buy the colored N64 controllers. He would buy the red one and I buy the green one.
---
3DS vs. Vita ( Sept. 13. 13 - I had "Vista" for years until someone pointed it out)
I will have both soon!! :D