What do you want form the next Zelda?

#1wingo84Posted 10/3/2013 3:57:28 AM
Do you want a complete shake up of all the 'tradishunal' conventions that we usually see within the franchise?

Is it these conventions that make Zelda what it is? Or is the essence of Zelda found elsewhere?

Not that it really matters since it will be the worst Zelda ever when released and will take about 7-10 years for it to be a complete masterpiece.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#2kukingina2Posted 10/3/2013 4:03:07 AM
playable ganondorf

;p
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3PoppaKroganPosted 10/3/2013 4:04:59 AM
I want it to be whatever Hidemaro Fujibayashi's Skyward Sword was.

Because anyone with a brain can put two and two together and realize that Aonuma and Miyamoto were the real directors of Skyward Sword while Fujibayashi took the credit so they could sit on their highhorse producer status.

Also if it tries to have a deep story like Skyward Sword, it has to have voice acting and an actual romance instead of the hyped up BS Nintendo lied to us about.
---
I knew we forgot someone...you.
#4Pac12345Posted 10/3/2013 4:12:40 AM
I know this probably won't happen, but I want then to keep motion controls. I absolutely loved them in SS.
#5STN79Posted 10/3/2013 4:12:44 AM
You just know if the next game doesn't have voice acting there's gonna be a poop storm of crying and Nintendo is lazy comments. I personally am fine with Link never speaking but i wouldn't mind if everyone else talked. My gut tells me it'll be all text and grunts just like it's always been.
I wonder how Link will travel this time? He's already went by Land, sea and air now. What's left?
Epona has already been in 3 games so i really don't know that we need her back again.
What about maybe a Dragon? Just boggles the mind where this might go from here.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#6wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 4:17:20 AM
STN79 posted...
You just know if the next game doesn't have voice acting there's gonna be a poop storm of crying and Nintendo is lazy comments. I personally am fine with Link never speaking but i wouldn't mind if everyone else talked. My gut tells me it'll be all text and grunts just like it's always been.
I wonder how Link will travel this time? He's already went by Land, sea and air now. What's left?
Epona has already been in 3 games so i really don't know that we need her back again.
What about maybe a Dragon? Just boggles the mind where this might go from here.

And an even bigger poop storm because a) they dont like the voice and b) you cant choose to have the japanese dialogue....

Im guessing Epona will make a return... but maybe alongside other things... maybe Link will have some kind of vehicle??
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#7SoeroahPosted 10/3/2013 4:36:22 AM
I'd like another story centred around a dual-world mechanic involving time travel, like Oracle of Ages, where you have to alter the past to progress in the present.

However, I recognise it's been done, is unlikely and would be unpopular so I'm fine if it doesn't happen. Doesn't mean I would not like it though.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#8JobocanPosted 10/3/2013 5:11:46 AM
I want a Zelda game.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#9hyperdimeduckPosted 10/3/2013 5:42:26 AM
A less annoying sidekick (Fi). Someone at least on par with Midna or the King of Red Lions.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
#10nonexistingheroPosted 10/3/2013 5:49:36 AM
I just want it to be great with a lot of things to do. Zelda's after WW kinda dropped the ball when it came to sidequests.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.