A 2010 game has been Wii U's best game so far?

#21The_Shadow_LinkPosted 10/3/2013 3:56:35 PM
Rayman Legends is the highest rated game so far, so at the end of year one, highest rated game is a multiplat.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#22fhsfootball74Posted 10/3/2013 5:25:44 PM(edited)
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Rayman Legends is the highest rated game so far, so at the end of year one, highest rated game is a multiplat.

Just like the competition! see Xbox 360 and PS3's highest rated game. Wii U must be on the right track!
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#23avigeant83Posted 10/3/2013 5:29:33 PM
Well that's your opinion. I think Rayman Legends, New Super Mario Bros U, and Pikmin 3 are better games overall. MH3 is a great game but it's a niche title. Wii U has some great exclusives.
#24Chaos_KreaturePosted 10/6/2013 5:21:27 AM
GEKGanon posted...
If you think Monster Hunter is the BEST game on the Wii U so far, then man am I screwed, because I HATED the demo.

Ehhh, the game REALLY isn't as terrible as the demo. I agree though, the demo's s***. The demo dropped you out in those areas with minimal supplies, and a time limit that isn't even the same as the actual game (you get 50 mins. per mission in game). Trust me, while the game might seem really clunky and awkward to you as a beginner, once you play it for a while and get used to it, it's a really great game that deserves more attention in the West (f*** you Crapcom for not doing any advertisement for it).

Your first experience with an MH game (if you end up enjoying it, that is) is something that is impossible to ever replicate and is definitely one of the best things about Monster Hunter. And MH3U is a great place to start with the series.
#25Chaos_KreaturePosted 10/6/2013 5:32:21 AM
The_Djoker posted...
MH is garbage. Terribly overrated series. It's not the best on any platform.

If you bought a wii U for MH3. Then...that's just sad.

It's pretty clear that MH just isn't your kind of game. Chill the heck out, man, let people enjoy what they enjoy.
#26InfamouslyNycePosted 10/6/2013 6:16:56 AM
Between 3U and Blops2, I've sunk over 700 hours into my Wii U. That's only 2 titles for this year. My money has been tight, so I haven't been able to get the games I truly want.

Capcom should have just ported the Wii demo of MH. It was ironed fairly well, it made me want MH even more. It explained everything you needed to do. The Wii U/3DS demo wasn't great at all. Maybe for us who have already played it. And even then with 2 monsters it still wasn't great. Id rather have fought flying wyvern instead of a piscine wyvern. Would have been much more effective to capture prospect for the games release.
---
Nintendo Network ID: Inf4mous