Sony President Yoshida Has Two Wii U Consoles

#1NintendoXGamesPosted 10/4/2013 5:08:44 AM
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/04/sony-president-yoshida-has-two-wii-u-consoles/

Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment’s worldwide studios, has told fans on Twitter that he has two Wii U consoles. Yoshida says that he has a Japanese model and an American model. Yoshida has made it clear in the past that he is a fan of Nintendo, so no doubt he had to own Nintendo’s latest home console.

I have 2 Wii Us. J and US models
#2hydrocrushPosted 10/4/2013 5:15:40 AM
NintendoXGames posted...
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/04/sony-president-yoshida-has-two-wii-u-consoles/

Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment’s worldwide studios, has told fans on Twitter that he has two Wii U consoles. Yoshida says that he has a Japanese model and an American model. Yoshida has made it clear in the past that he is a fan of Nintendo, so no doubt he had to own Nintendo’s latest home console.

I have 2 Wii Us. J and US models

massive sony fanboy raging incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
WINNER CHARACTER BATTLE 2013 LINK 2nd snake 3rd samus. sad fact is for all its suck the xbone has better games then the failstation4
OFFICIAL link of GAMEFAQS
#3CyricsServantPosted 10/4/2013 5:18:14 AM
Seems like Sony is doing more to increase the Wii U's sales than Nintendo's marketing department.

*badum-tish!*
#4JackalPosted 10/4/2013 5:23:25 AM(edited)
I don't why you all are surprised. This console war crap is not bought into by everyone. Some of us just like to play games. Reggie is probably playing GTA Online right now! Shiggy? Waiting for Beyond Two Souls! :)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#5gameryoshiPosted 10/4/2013 5:23:37 AM
I'm not surprised. Yoshida is not a fanboy. He had a Wii too. In fact Iwata has a PS3, and I bet he'll get a PS4 too. Brand loyalty sucks, and now watch Sony trolls ruin their company's reputation AGAIN.
#6DarkAdonis123Posted 10/4/2013 5:29:14 AM
He's stated before that he owns 2 Wii U consoles. He even adds people to his friend list who send him invites. Just because you compete in the same space doesn't mean you hate each other's guts. That's just how the stupid "fans" think and act.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#7BankAMGPosted 10/4/2013 5:51:11 AM
He could be studying the wii u system. Take what nintendo has done but do it on a much bigger scale. This doesn't surprise me.
#8CyricsServantPosted 10/4/2013 5:54:13 AM
^
Honestly, that wouldn't make much sense.
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 10/4/2013 5:56:08 AM
BankAMG posted...
He could be studying the wii u system. Take what nintendo has done but do it on a much bigger scale. This doesn't surprise me.

Or he could just like their games. If he wanted to steal tech and ideas, he could've did that from just purchasing one Wii U. But let's be for real here. What the heck would he steal?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10zerooo0Posted 10/4/2013 5:56:12 AM
Jackal posted...
I don't why you all are surprised. This console war crap is not bought into by everyone. Some of us just like to play games. Reggie is probably playing GTA Online right now! Shiggy? Waiting for Beyond Two Souls! :)

This, Im 99% sure that developers love watching the comments go into flames lol. Major Nelson conratulated aughty Dog on The Last of Us not too long ago.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.