I got the only non-preorder WWHD LE at a GameStop near me.

#1Dux_XPosted 10/4/2013 8:42:48 AM
I see it's sold out on the website (again, this morning it was available at like 10AM). I just picked up the only extra copy from a GameStop at a mall near me...Haven't opened it. I'm considering Ebaying it since they're going for like $150 on there.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#2ptreemf12Posted 10/4/2013 8:49:53 AM(edited)
Why not just enjoy your luck and the awesome figurine instead of ripping someone off?

EDIT: Didn't you say you ordered one this morning on the WW board?
---
Every dang time...
#3lninjasoniclPosted 10/4/2013 8:50:20 AM
Dux_X posted...
I see it's sold out on the website (again, this morning it was available at like 10AM). I just picked up the only extra copy from a GameStop at a mall near me...Haven't opened it. I'm considering Ebaying it since they're going for like $150 on there.

I got the only one at mine too, I'll hold onto it for a while and put it up on my shelf for display. 5 years from now I'll check prices and if they are high enough I'll sell, if not then I'll hold on to if forever.
---
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
#4Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:12:51 AM
ptreemf12 posted...
Why not just enjoy your luck and the awesome figurine instead of ripping someone off?

EDIT: Didn't you say you ordered one this morning on the WW board?

No, I've never even been on there. And how is that ripping someone off? If they live near me and they want it they would get to that copy I'd go buy before me. If they don't live near me, I'd sell it to them for cheaper than it would cost them to come to the store and get it for $60.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)