Aonuma says Wii U Zelda won't be traditional

#31TannerPLGPosted 10/4/2013 5:34:28 PM
i respect the **** out of this. i cant wait to see what the future unfolds. skyward sword was an entertaining and very different experience which i only disliked when i looked back on it after playing and remembered all the bull**** parts. on the other hand, i had friends telling me majoras mask wasnt good partly because you only see zelda once, and thats my favorite game.
---
fanboys + trolls = gamefaqs
#32Banjo2553Posted 10/4/2013 6:05:57 PM
WillWare posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
Something where it wouldn't even matter if Zelda is actually a princess, or not.

I am both scared and intrigued at the same time.

Well, Skyward Sword did the same thing with her. She wasn't actually a princess in that game, just a normal (well, you know) girl.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#33DTY3Posted 10/4/2013 6:09:27 PM
I swear, you guys take these comments so far out of context.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#34rafiiillaPosted 10/7/2013 10:28:38 AM
AkaneJones posted...
rafiiilla posted...
By the sound of what you are saying I get a lot of "mega man" vibe... and I like it... Think about it, you can start with any level you want, but all of them are equally difficult.

Well my solution not there current apparent one does anyway. Their's appears to be "LOL" enter a dungeon requires a tool now so there is no tool in dungeon and the one used to get in there is the puzzle solver. Mine offered the player figure it out, which is Megaman like.

I wouldn't mind a Zelda in which you have to decide which order to take, each weapon you acquire can make different paths appear (or be accessible) and also, it would be cool that the dungeons are linked in a way that beating one can make changes on another dungeon (like in megaman)

Yup, I definitely like this
---
NNID: rafiiilla http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4797/rehash2.jpg
http://gbatemp.net/uploads/gallery/album_405/gallery_122809_405_23181.png
#35ElectricMolePosted 10/7/2013 10:36:34 AM
Zelda is the main character. Make it happen, Aonuma.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#36Darkside_ShadowPosted 10/7/2013 1:43:14 PM
Zelda 3D Land with co-op you can now play as Epona, please understand.
#37heartlesshero17Posted 10/7/2013 1:47:03 PM
rafiiilla posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
rafiiilla posted...
WillWare posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
Something where it wouldn't even matter if Zelda is actually a princess, or not.

I am both scared and intrigued at the same time.

Why? Skyward Sword doesn't have a princess Zelda, it's just Zelda

Which was fine imo. I liked SS Zelda

I'm with you, like I've said before in these forums, SS Zelda is my favorite, I would love for the next Zelda to take the characters into a different level

SS Zelda is probably my overall favorite incarnation of the character. Perhaps its cause you start the game off already close to her before all the conflict starts. When I saw her traveling around at one point in the story, I was actually thinking how it would have been cool to actually play as her at least for a little while
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#38cucumberkingPosted 10/7/2013 2:07:24 PM
I was thinking:

Majora's Mask-focus on sidequests, atmospheres, time system
Wind-Waker- Exploration! Adventure! Celda!
Skyward Sword- Revisit locations, finally Link has a semblance of a personality, only Zelda worth caring about.

All three feel different to me. I mean Zelda 2 is pretty different, but still feels like the Zelda formula. Just my opinion, but they feel different to me.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#39wingo84Posted 10/7/2013 2:59:01 PM
The legend of Zelda - now a mmorpg with upto 200 players battling on hyrule field
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#40BlindFanboyPosted 10/7/2013 3:05:34 PM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Zelda 3D Land with co-op you can now play as Epona, please understand.

This
---
More Zelda U info please.