Mario 3D World - From Rehash To GOTY.

#1jackorhoadsPosted 10/4/2013 4:23:55 PM(edited)
I'm looking forward to it now too since the ND trailer. Has anyone else noticed how the game has went from "meh" to the "saviour of the Wiiu"? Still don't know about the cat though...
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#2WalkiethrougiePosted 10/4/2013 3:39:58 PM
jackorhoads posted...
I'm looking forward to it now too since the ND trailer. Has anyone else noticed how the game has went from "meh" to the "saviour of the Wiiu". Still don't know about the cat though...

I love the introduction of furries to the gaming world.
---
Moving through this journey of life one step at a time.
#3DroneHunterPosted 10/4/2013 3:41:09 PM
Agrreed.
#4jackorhoads(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 3:47:25 PM(edited)
I'm suckered in too but its surprising how radically opinion seems to have changed. Makes me think that most people (heck, myself included) don't know what they want...
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
#5TerotrousPosted 10/4/2013 3:55:50 PM
I was one of the people saying it looked good from the beginning. 3D Land was a great game, not sure why anyone would be surprised.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Rampart"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#6Ben622Posted 10/4/2013 4:00:21 PM
Yeah. IMO Mario 3D land is the best of the newer mario games. just give it a SMW world map!
#7hiphops_saviorPosted 10/4/2013 4:06:40 PM
Terotrous posted...
I was one of the people saying it looked good from the beginning. 3D Land was a great game, not sure why anyone would be surprised.

It testifies just how bad the e3 trailer really was.
#8MCcakePosted 10/4/2013 4:14:42 PM
Walkiethrougie posted...
jackorhoads posted...
I'm looking forward to it now too since the ND trailer. Has anyone else noticed how the game has went from "meh" to the "saviour of the Wiiu". Still don't know about the cat though...

I love the introduction of furries to the gaming world.

I thought that was Sonic?
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#9jackorhoads(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 4:21:39 PM
I've always been more of a Sonic guy (my NNID clarifies my fanboy attitude to Sonic) and wasn't intending on getting 3D World at launch but damn my bank balance will suffer for the cause/
---
#10erasedMUSEPosted 10/4/2013 9:18:24 PM
GotY? No. GotY for Wii U, but overall? No, just no.
---
Favorite bands in no particular order: 1) Muse 2) Editors 3) Interpol 4) The National
Gaming Systems I own: PS2, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & semi gaming PC