It's hilarious how the Pony's think Mario 3D World, WWHD, W101,,,,,,,,

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's hilarious how the Pony's think Mario 3D World, WWHD, W101,,,,,,,,
2 years ago#1
,,,,,, and DonkeyKong Country will be beaten by Knack and Killzone. LMAO!

Face the truth, Wii U has a FAR better lineup than the other next gen consoles this holiday.

And don't even tell me about multiplat games. Wii U is getting all the same ones PS4 is. For all intensive purposes, all PS4 has over Nintendo is Killzone, Knack, and Drive Club.

LOL sad really. Time for the Pony's to see what a REAL game drought is.
2 years ago#2
Intents and purposes *
---
"The car in my battery died??? wtf" - Richie259
2 years ago#3
It's even more hilarious that you took the time to write the post. Why make fun of them on the WiiU forums...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
2 years ago#4
NiftyManZ posted...
It's even more hilarious that you took the time to write the post. Why make fun of them on the WiiU forums...

This board is flooded with Pony trolls. Sorry for taking some pleasure by pwning them.
2 years ago#5
Since when is making fun of someone pwning them?
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
2 years ago#6
DKC is delayed and will be going up against infamous now...
---
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#7
TC is making a fool out of himself lol. Sit back and enjoy the show. I'll lit up the BBQ.
---
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
2 years ago#8
Fisto81 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...

This board is flooded with Pony trolls. Sorry for taking some pleasure by pwning them.

Go away, wonderful121's alt.
2 years ago#9
Fisto topic=Thread
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
2 years ago#10
It took me forever to realized Pony was a derogatory term for Sony fans, and that no one is refering to MLP. Of course, now that I mentioned that, I fear a flame war may start...
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Deconfirmed is not a word.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's hilarious how the Pony's think Mario 3D World, WWHD, W101,,,,,,,,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived