It's hilarious how the Pony's think Mario 3D World, WWHD, W101,,,,,,,,

#81Ryan SiPosted 10/9/2013 5:02:08 AM
Hilarious. What a clown this guy is.
---
Playing: Grand Theft Auto V (PS3), Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii)
#82darkjedilinkPosted 10/9/2013 5:04:40 AM
I think it's hilarious how some people still put Wonderful 101 down as some sort of gaming achievement.

Face it - as fun as I personally found it, it didn't do well. At all. It was probably the worst-selling game on the Wii U. I'm certain Killzone will outdo it, TC, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Knack did, too.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#83Kuebel33Posted 10/9/2013 5:10:27 AM
hasn't W101 pretty much sold practically nothing?

Tropical Freeze isn't even out until next year.

WWHD is a remake of like a 10 year old game. I loved the game, but I didn't feel the need to re-buy it for Wii U.

Mario 3D World; that looks dope. I'm getting that.

On the other hand,I have a PS4 and an Xbox One pre-ordered and I have Killzone pre-ordered for PS4 strictly because I'm not really interested in any of the other exclusive games (not really even Killzone to be honest, but meh). I am however interested in Dead Rising 3 for Xbox One.

AC4 and Watch Dogs is up in the air as to what system I will get them for. Still waiting to see Wii U benefits...

All that said.. I don't really think the titles you listed are killers.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears, Last of Us, Killer is Dead
#84morningglory05Posted 10/9/2013 6:30:58 AM
HalloIsItMeYour posted...
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
FenderMaster posted...
Fisto isn't really a Nintendo fanboy. He's just some dude pretending to be the worst Nintendo fanboy in history for trolling purposes. His posts seem almost sarcastic

He's darkjedilinks alt account, he truly believes this crap. After DJL got caught fanboying over darksiders 2 he made a separate account to do his crazy fanboy stuff. First it was Tottz and now it's Fisto

Really? Why does gamefaqs put up with this garbage?

I think all the mods are at Santo's BBQ.
#85SSJ4CHRISPosted 10/9/2013 6:54:13 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
I think anyone with common sense knows that the PS4 won't have much going for it when it launches. It's rather hypocritical to say that the PS4 with almost nothing is worth it for $400 is worth it, while the Wii U for $300 + game and a good line-up of games already out and coming soon is overpriced. It doesn't matter that the PS4 is much more powerful, since you'd be paying $400 for a paperweight with no backwards compatability.

Yeah, the PS4 will get plenty of good games in the future. But currently, the Wii U for $300 + game is a way better deal than a PS4 for $400 with no game, considering the libaries for the systems.

Your entire argument is the same thing as the Wii U's launch, except the PS4 seems to have more games on track for it in the first year than Wii U did. How can you talk about the Wii U being a better deal NOW than the launch of a new console, but not mention that the Wii U had nothing going for it for almost it's ENTIRE FIRST YEAR? And PS4's being sold out in Japan 5 months before launch is a good sign, plus the fact that Yakuza, Dynasty Warriors, that Lily Bergamo game and others are launching with it in Japan means PS4 has WAY more going for it launching at $400 than Wii U did when it launched at $350. You claim the N games line, but it's launch seems MUCH BETTER than Wii U's entire fist year in Japan, since it's still barely getting ports of games released months ago in the West.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.