Just got a Zelda Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just got a Zelda Wii U

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#1
It feels good to finally be able to get a Wii U. Glad I waited for the price drop and now I have a chance to give Windwaker a fair chance. Even though I had for GC I just let it sit. My little brother said it was good but I only gave up on after a hour now that I am older I will give it the time it deserves. Funny thing even though I am 33 this is only the second system I ever brought for myself first one was Wii. Every other system I had wish was everything except for PS3 was brought for me. I wonder if can I get my wife to buy a Xbox 1 she wasn't too happy buying me the 360 that one Christmas. Now I just have to wait for this update to finish. BTW my ID like on 360 is bigJnyc.
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#2
Congrats and enjoy :)

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
3 years ago#3
now that ur older??

its not like u were 10 when Wind Waker came out....u were 23. Alot of ppl didn't give that game a fair shake the first go around, tho.

congrats. Enjoy ur wii u. U will love miiverse

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#4
EastCoastKody posted...
now that ur older??

its not like u were 10 when Wind Waker came out....u were 23. Alot of ppl didn't give that game a fair shake the first go around, tho.

congrats. Enjoy ur wii u. U will love miiverse

At that I fell out love with video games and all I was really playing was Vice City, Mario Sunshine and WWF games.
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Just got a Zelda Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived