Just got a Zelda Wii U

#1bigjnycPosted 10/5/2013 9:51:23 AM
It feels good to finally be able to get a Wii U. Glad I waited for the price drop and now I have a chance to give Windwaker a fair chance. Even though I had for GC I just let it sit. My little brother said it was good but I only gave up on after a hour now that I am older I will give it the time it deserves. Funny thing even though I am 33 this is only the second system I ever brought for myself first one was Wii. Every other system I had wish was everything except for PS3 was brought for me. I wonder if can I get my wife to buy a Xbox 1 she wasn't too happy buying me the 360 that one Christmas. Now I just have to wait for this update to finish. BTW my ID like on 360 is bigJnyc.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
#2b1gt0nePosted 10/5/2013 9:54:26 AM
Congrats and enjoy :)
#3EastCoastKodyPosted 10/5/2013 9:56:51 AM
now that ur older??

its not like u were 10 when Wind Waker came out....u were 23. Alot of ppl didn't give that game a fair shake the first go around, tho.

congrats. Enjoy ur wii u. U will love miiverse
#4bigjnyc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:14:37 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
now that ur older??

its not like u were 10 when Wind Waker came out....u were 23. Alot of ppl didn't give that game a fair shake the first go around, tho.

congrats. Enjoy ur wii u. U will love miiverse

At that I fell out love with video games and all I was really playing was Vice City, Mario Sunshine and WWF games.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc