Wii U sales are looking good in NA

#31VanderZooPosted 10/5/2013 11:12:40 PM
It needs online co-op.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#32uneedtowakeupPosted 10/5/2013 11:16:42 PM
"Nintendo should seriously work on marketing this console. I mean jeez change the name to Wii 2 or SOMETHING lol"

Um no..

The console sucks, I told everyone from the beginning.

It has nothing to do with power, it just is boring, does nothing new for any good reason and has too much useless crap going on.

Crap marketing and no amazing games didn't help either.

The PS4/Xbox 1 coming out will not help either.

It's was all over before it started....
#33DiscostewSMPosted 10/5/2013 11:21:14 PM
uneedtowakeup posted...
"Nintendo should seriously work on marketing this console. I mean jeez change the name to Wii 2 or SOMETHING lol"

Um no..

It has nothing to do with power, it just is boring, does nothing new for any good reason and has too much useless crap going on.

*looks at username, and giggles*
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#34uneedtowakeupPosted 10/5/2013 11:24:55 PM
"*looks at username, and giggles*"

My username has nothing to do with gaming..............
#35The_Rami(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 4:55:49 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...

Um no..

Um no..

any console has its predecessor sell 100 million should sell more than 4 million in a year. Not saying that it would be a lot more but it'll obviously be a good amount more sold. Nintendo just didn't do a good job marketing it. The Wii has so many peripherals that calling their next console Wii U will obviously confuse people.
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Super Mario Bros 3, Batman AA, NBA 2K13
#36googlerPosted 10/6/2013 7:55:52 PM
Nerreltron9000 posted...
googler posted...
U on the other hand been has been consistent week after week between and this is their "peak" and as good as it gets right now

Because a port of a 10 year old game is the biggest system seller the Wii U will ever have? 3D World, Mariokart and Smash have been cancelled? This is a lot of stupid to take in in one sitting.

learn critical reading skills...tc makes a topic about how Wii U sales are "good" right now - they aren't. They are this high a.k.a - at a peak NOW, because of Zelda. You're rushing to the rescue and then crashing harder than those fat idiot cops in D.C., who lied and said the woman caused it
#37eyeofcorePosted 10/6/2013 8:07:26 PM
googler posted...
Nerreltron9000 posted...
googler posted...
U on the other hand been has been consistent week after week between and this is their "peak" and as good as it gets right now

Because a port of a 10 year old game is the biggest system seller the Wii U will ever have? 3D World, Mariokart and Smash have been cancelled? This is a lot of stupid to take in in one sitting.

learn critical reading skills...tc makes a topic about how Wii U sales are "good" right now - they aren't. They are this high a.k.a - at a peak NOW, because of Zelda. You're rushing to the rescue and then crashing harder than those fat idiot cops in D.C., who lied and said the woman caused it

^this guy fails^
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#38xHOJUxPosted 10/6/2013 9:08:25 PM
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed is better than any Mario Kart. Mario Kart will sell more but I couldn't care less about that.
---
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spinning-pile-driver/id481542152
#39king_maddenPosted 10/6/2013 9:45:29 PM
googler posted...
Nerreltron9000 posted...
googler posted...

the woman caused it? assuming you disagree
#40LightHawKnightPosted 10/6/2013 10:12:59 PM
lol vgchartz. The worst site to get recent information ever. The only time they are right is years later, after they have time to steal all their info from other sites.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."