What does i have to do to get Club Nintendo coins with Zelda Bundle??

#1William_BoonePosted 10/6/2013 12:51:55 AM
Ok, i tried a search but it didnt work...

so pardon me if this has been asked before...

Topic,

how can i get the coins?? do i have to download Zelda first?? i havent been able to download it cause i have a slow internet... so it will take some time to download it...

in the mean time i wanted to know the process... also i havent linked my Nintendo ID with my Club Nintendo yet... also i didnt find the information about how to do it in the documents included in the bundle... so im hoping someone here can shed some light about the process...

Thanks in advance!
---
"A man who lays a hand on a woman is scum. Living as a scum is the same as being dead." Renji Abarai
#2SalogyPosted 10/6/2013 1:01:11 AM
William_Boone posted...
Ok, i tried a search but it didnt work...

so pardon me if this has been asked before...

Topic,

how can i get the coins?? do i have to download Zelda first?? i havent been able to download it cause i have a slow internet... so it will take some time to download it...

in the mean time i wanted to know the process... also i havent linked my Nintendo ID with my Club Nintendo yet... also i didnt find the information about how to do it in the documents included in the bundle... so im hoping someone here can shed some light about the process...

Thanks in advance!

You haven't linked your system with CN and you started downloading a digital title? Well, I am going to say NEVER because digital games get automatically added to CN when you DL it.
If you haven't touched the download codes, then you probably just need to link and then download the games. Not sure exactly since I have had a Wii U since launch.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#3William_Boone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:20:50 AM
No, i havent downloaded Zelda yet, that was part of my doubt, even if i forgot to include it explicitly...

So i must link the accounts then first, cool i can do that tomorrow. Then when i download my Zelda game from the code i get the coins for it?? nice i imagined that, but i wanted to be sure...

thanks!!
---
"A man who lays a hand on a woman is scum. Living as a scum is the same as being dead." Renji Abarai